cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Can any one confirm if I can use ACU 6.5 (or any other version) to manage my WLAN clients having non cisco WLAN adapters, eg - intel or DLINK etc???Thanks in Advance........

nizami.j by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 871W, config attached, with connected LAN desktops and WLAN laptops and 1 WLAN printer. The desktops have no issue sending print jobs to the printer but I'm unable to do so with the laptops. I can ping LAN to WLAN but I'm unable to pin...

railiff by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have been trying and trying to get the WPA with a cipher TKIP to work. This config is pretty much straight of a Cisco example. I always get an authernication failed error. Here is the whole config, if anyone has any idea of what I did wro...

stevezups by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to install an AP1131-AG, I want my wireless clients to connect to it using certificate authentication via a RADIUS server. I am running an Enterprise CA (Windows 2003 Enterprise), with the SCEP add-on. I am not using the internal RADIUS...

mx by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need a way to compare the configs of Cisco 1200 series IOS APs. Some of my global sites need to verify that their APs are properly configured, but they don't have a WLSE. So I'd like to provide them with a config file, and have them compare their...

estein by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currenlty 1220 AP Point. The thing was working fine but when I rebooted the access point I can't access the web interface. I can console into the AP and do everything that I need to but it's helpful to have the Web Interface up. When I try and g...

sbeauton by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I like to AP's admin authentication by RADIUS. The authentication is ok by console connection. but telnet or http authentication is fail cause limiting level_15_access. Is there any misconfiguration? Check this out please.Thaks **********************...

yong1794 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI'm having trouble configuring a WLSErunnign 2.12 code to authenticate to WDS fpr radio management of around 12 Aironet 1130AG AP's.WDS is configured for the AP's and they are all registered and able to authenticated clients via LEAP to an ACS serv...

I've got big problem with one of my access point, when I was trying to make software update it had stoped working. No leds are:1 - is red2 - is green3 - is redWhat can I do with that. I can't comuniacte with AP so I can'd do anything. I was trying re...

I'm looking for a device to (securely) connect two buildings together that are across the street from one another. The distance is 500 feet at most, and there is a direct line of site. It would cost too much to tunnel under the street, so I'm looki...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card