cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

A group of users (80 people) want us to setup wireless network service for them in a conference room (a large room that can hold about 150 people). This allows each user to use their wireless laptop to connect to our MS Exchange environment, as well...

if i use external antenna we have in the interface / radio setting a option that ask if we want to enable / disable connector, if i enable ask what is the gain but in a scale from -128 to 128, but i just know the gain in DB. what value do i use

aviolind by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,Any news regarding when the the rumoured WLAN-switch module for Cat6500 vill arrive and how many LWAPP thin-AP they will support? I think this module is supposed to replace/complement WLSM module. True or false it would be nice to see ho...

Hi i can´t download the linux driver src code linux-acu-driver-v21.tar.gzif i try it , i get after aplying my information and aplying end-user of conditions 1-7: No such file or directory--> Templates Missing (/opt/httpd/root-ssl/apps-ui/templates//...

derget by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI there, during the upgrade of two 1120B APs both of them just deleted the existing IOS an never came alive again. Is there any possibillity to recover from this state? Although there is no console port I've recognized the Pins on the board wich are...

aebert by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can you perform a debug packet on a FWSM? The traffic is in the Data Plane of the FWSM and not the control plane, so the debug command cannot see the through traffic.Any ideas???

johanlr by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I will be installing two wireless devices (1300). It will be a root and the root-bridge. How could I secure it? I will be thankful if you could give me some ideas.

Hi guys, I am new to wireless world; I will appreciate if you guys can answer my following questions I have bought two Cisco Aironet 1410 Wireless Bridge, Mfg: AIR-BR1410A-A-K9-N with two Cisco Aironet 28dBi Dish Antenna, Model: AIR-ANT58G28SDA I nee...

Dear Support,I recently installed a new Cisco 877w wireless/ADSL router at a manager’s house.As usual the kit arrived the day it was being installed and therefore I had to do the config onsite without testing it first.The problem I had was when confi...

aoshea by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The new AP1242AG sure looks like a great product. The online literature calls the 1242 "ideal" for "challenging indoor environments", whereas the 1232 is only "recommended". The spec sheets show the 1242 as having 1dB better sensitivity than the 12...

mamoon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,If you can help me explain the folowing problem, ur a champion..[]--wireless-- []--------[]---wired---[]pc1 AP cat2950 pc2I have a wireless PC1 (air20a802.1a) connect to AP1200 802.11a with no f0 ip address and no BVI ip addre...

after1111 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are deploying Cisco AP1232AG with IOS rev 12.3(2)JA2. The clients Are using either the Cisco PCI cards or the Cisco Cardbus adapters, driver rev 1.2.0.3.We are deploying WPA/TKIP.This works stable. However, we have quite a few clients who are usi...