Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all.We have this need.In an hospitality structure, we need to connect hotel customer to Wireless Network, but we don't want they have to performa authentication dot1x (because they need to authenticate them to BBSM yet...).The issue is that we don...

Hey,I have a several Cisco 1200 Access Points and wish to configure proper Telnet access.At the moment I telnet the access point, type in Username and Password, then it goes straight into Priviledged mode. How do I make it whereas I use enable comman...

i have a strange problem here...i live in a etsi regulated country and purchased a cisco's air-pcm350 series100mw (configurable,internal antenna) air-pcm352 pcmcia adapter,no problemwheter its working in 100mw or 50mw.this is oki have also cisco's ai...

I have 163 Aironet 1200 APs to deploy. My cable contractor is going to plug each one in after they test the cable. I want to know if there is a way to so that when they are plugged in they can go get a ios upgrade and config file from a tftp server...

My company uses LEAP with Cisco 1200 AP and ACS for wireless authentication. We are currently purchasing HP NC 8000 Laptops with CCX imbedded Wireless. In order to use the LEAP function, you must load the Atheros client, but the client has to be pr...

hinesd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for a good lightning arrestor..(not exactly the one that Cisco makes and calls it lightning arrestor). This will be for a steel plant, and the area does get hit by lightning quiet often. What are some of the good lightning arrestors (thi...

Has anyone gotten EAP-TLS to work with the mini 350? I think there is a firmware problem or driver problem. It seems ACU reports the card does not know what is loaded in it once it starts the EAP-TLS process. I have attached a file of what ACU rep...

Hello, I hope someone can help with a problem I'm having.My environment is: Windows 2000 clients with internal Aironet 350 Mini PCI, 1200 model access points, ACS, and Windows Server 2000. LEAP is used for authentication, mutually authenticating and ...

0r8it by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, First: can somebody help me understand the FCC rules saying that you need to decrease the power if you're using higher gain antenna (28 dBi) Power = 24 dBm + 28dBi = 52 dB wich is above the 53 dB specified...Why do I have to set the power level ...

I am currently able to transmit several 3Mb/s video feeds over cat5 ethernet and receive them. But when i try to send the data over aironet access points the video data is incomplete or corrupted during transit resulting in damaged pixels at the view...

Hi Hopfully not to dumb a question:I am doing an Install and have a WLSE 1130 and I can not get any connection to the console to do the initial setup.I have tried 96,8,1,n and 115200,8,1,nI have been config'ing the ACS engine fine so I know my consol...

Is there any way for the IOS local RADIUS to authenticate against a NT or AD domain account list? I understand I can use ACS, IAS or similar to do this, just looking for a cleaner solution for a small site. I'd be willing to use LEAP for client aut...

mstubbers by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes