Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AP4800-E and default gateway

Only way to get wireless devices to see the default gateway is to enable BOOTP/DHCP. If access point is set to static IP then wireless devices can see rest of LAN except for default gateway. What is not configured correctly?

340AP as Client?

I would appreciate help configuring a WLAN using 3 340AP's:I intend to use one 340AP as the Root/Access Point.I have not been able to successfully configure the two remaing 340's as CLIENTS. I have association with the client 340's, and using a cross...

admin_2 by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

AP4800-E and default gateway

Only way to get wireless devices to see the default gateway is to enable BOOTP/DHCP. If access point is set to static IP then wireless devices can see rest of LAN except for default gateway. What is not configured correctly?

How to deny an AP Access for AP Users ?

Hello Guys,i configure Portocol filter like on this Page , but still get a connection to my AP when i connect as a user,please helphttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/wireless/ps430/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a00800e02cf.html#1028373...

aessome by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Wireless VLAN setup with 802.1x clients

Hello there,All my WAPs are running Cisco 350 Series AP 12.02T1. I set up a couple of VLANs (one for the users and the other one for the WAPs). All my Cisco Aironet clients worked fine; however, my 802.1x clients could not associate.I need specific s...

ctinajero by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

AIR-LMC350 - PCMCIA operation

I have an AIR-LMC350 that I can't seem to get working. I also have a couple AIR-PCM350's and they work fine and the docs seem to indicate that they all use the same driver. I've tried this card in laptops running XP, 2000 and Linux.One thing I wond...

jerryshenk by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Change SSID [0] Settings from WLSE

Hi,has anyone succeeded in changing the security settings (Authentication Types: Open, Shared, Network-EAP) for SSID ID [0] using WLSE?I know it can be done for SSIDs [1] and above, but how about [0]?I am running WLSE v1.3.1, and Cisco 1200 AP on 12....

lim-colin by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Aironet 1220 + RADIUS + Session-Timeout

We are using RADIUS to do MAC authentication as well as set the SSID / VLAN for the client. However, our Aironet 1220 (12.02T1) does not seem to be using the Session-Timeout attribute.Cisco references using RADIUS attribute 27 (Session-Timeout) to l...

mark by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Wireless Coverage Display

Does anyone know of a free utility for 'real-time' monitoring of Wireless signal. I am looking for something to load on my notebook, that I can walk around with and display in real time a coverage map of the RF coverage area from the bridge.. I am us...

lrector by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! BR350 Load balance

I've got a place where I need to put twice the normal amount of bandwidth between two points. What I would like to do is have to bridges on both sides and load balance between the two of them. How would I go about this?-Mike

westmanm by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Access control for wireless network

I have a requirerment to have my wireless network authenticate by windows domain, I have an ACS server to do this, the clients are using DHCP and the VLAN will be on a DMZ in a PIX 515E. The problem for me to understand is the customer is looking to...

Interference

I have a municipality client that wants to put an omni-directional antenna on a water tower for their 11b network. They have also been approached by a cellular carrier for permission to locate their antennas atop the water tower. What sort of interfe...

dmainzer by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Impact of changing the domain of ACS server

THe ACS is using external windows domain for wireless user authentication., e.g domain 1. The ACS server is also in domain 1. If I move the ACS server to domain 2, can it still authenticate wireless user in domain 1 ? anything need to be changed in t...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers