cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

I have a 1210 and want to setup WEP and WPA. Firts i have tried to setup a local Radius server onle with mac aunth an EAP. We i try to connect with a XP laptop i must give a username passw and domain. I have tried to setup a local user but i can logi...

Hi I have a working network currently using WPA PEAP with TKIP and all is fine.I am now looking to migrate to AES. I have upgraded a test AP to 12.3(2)JA2 And applied Microsoft patch KB826942 to an XP SP1 clientI have altered the Cipher on the AP to ...

Hi,I developed a Wlan with 7920. At the moment these ip-phone work with open authentication becouse if I use LEAP I have intermittent pause of silence during the conversation. But I noted also a ip traffic from all the phone to ip address 192.168.0.1...

Have a 1100 AP, and am using the gui to configure it.I know that I want to use mac authentication, but I also want to use some type of encryption. I’ve been messing with it for the last 3 days now, and can’t seem to find a solution as to what I can ...

Has anyone got any experience with wireless print servers in an enterprise environment? Does Cisco have this type of product? I'd prefer something that can do LEAP. Are there any pitfalls that come with such a device?

Hi there,Do you know if there is any Cisco wireless products that can work as access point and bridge at the same time?I am working on a project that requires that functionality. As far as I know, there is no such functionality. A wireless bridge ca...

Has anyone had any experience with SOX and proving the fact that you're doing 802.1x authentication on your WLAN? I need to find a way to show that all of my APs are configured to do 802.1x only. I have the WLSE, but can't find a definitive way to ...

estein by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anybody seen clients showing up as repeaters on the Access point?I have a 1230g, and 350 (upgraded to IOS) in a remote office. Both are using LEAP and authenticating back to Cisco ACS server. I have 3 or 4 clients that are showing up on the WAP...

mdcole by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been trying the Aironet Client Utility V6 and I can't find any feature that 'scans' for available wireless networks. Does this software have anything like that? I can't imagine any wireless software not having a scan feature.

asprunger by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card