cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Have an issue with installation of ACS 3.3 trial version on windows 2k3 server. When I go to setup an AAA client type of RADIUS (Cisco Aironet), with values entered for Hostname, IP address and Key, and submit changes, dialog comes back saying "RADIU...

murrayj11 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently we have a wireless link between two remote offices and we would like to use ISDN for backup. Topology as follows:LAN1--router1--wireless--router2--LAN2 | | |-------ISDN-------|Is it possible ? how can it trigg...

netman2k5 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can WLSE be use for multihomed and do we need to add additional configuration like Ciscoworks?Thanks.With Rgds,Hock MengNCS Pte Ltd

hmkoh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have three VLAN on Access Point (exclude management VLAN). I want map user to vlan (user on Cisco ACS 3.2) Do you have solution for me?

adul by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,In my understandingsWLSM can support layer 3 roaming1. For rogue AP detection, is WLSE or WLSM be the choice?2. Between AP and WLSM, it is FSRT, is it encryped? by Cisco proprietary?Thanks a lot in advance.Regards,mak

wmmak by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have successfully tested wireless authentication on my 1220B Aironet AP using Cisco LEAP with CiscoSecure ACS. I believe it uses dynamic WEP. Given the resources I have, ACS server, AP's, is there a way to use TKIP and/or what additional hardware/s...

We just purchased several Aironet 1200 access points and are having a problem with them passing AppleTalk traffic through them. They are all on the same subnet as several AppleTalk printers. The wireless clients cannot see any of the other AppleTal...

brossow by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has someone tried an Association Access List on an ap or Bridge?im really getting crazy with this feature my config:..dot11 association mac-list 701....access-list 701 deny 0002.a56f.a201 0000.0000.0000access-list 701 permit 0000.0000.0000 fff...

I'm doing an Wireless R&D project that has a focus on AP control. Currently I have implemented SNMP control to shut down the radio, and decrease/increase the transmitter power on an Aironet 1200 AP. However, most important is the ability to filter ...

zaleski-1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 1100 Cisco AP setup as a repeater to a 1231 AP. The Signal meter on the clients indicate 100 percent strength on the 1100B AP (repeater) and 0 percent for the 1231 AP (Parent). However, they are associating with the 1231 AP and ignoring the ...

davidbec by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using a aironet 1200 series AP, is there a simple way to route all traffic from one SSID to a certain IP address? My goal is to establish two separate SSID's. One will have full network access and the other will only have access to our firewall for i...

barry by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 3xCISCO350series AP's acting as bridges connecting 3 buildings.I have 1 AP (B) in the middle with an Omni-directional antennae.A 2nd AP (A) provides the link to our network.The 3rd AP(C) connects to our network via AP(B).AP(A) and AP(C) have u...

ttuisawau by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card