cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have install the last version of IOS (12.3(2)JA2)on one of my AP 1231G and I have a problem to access to the AP via http and https.This is my aaa configuration:aaa new-model!! aaa group server radius rad_adm server xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx auth-p...

s.fasel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,The wifi PCs are Windows XP or 2000, and they are using a wifi adapter or Centrino directly. But when they arrive at their desk, they plug their pc into a docking bay with an Ethernet Connection : is it possible to keep wifi adapter connected, but...

p.tavan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,The Q&A document about Cisco SWAN says : "Cisco Central Key Management to help ensure security of client roams" Does it mean that only CCKM is supported ?But what about WPA ? Is is supported for Fast Roaming and can I use it instead of CCKM ?Are o...

p.tavan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have found the following information regarding WDS. The document indicates that WDS can be located on Cisco Catalyst switches, or Cisco routers. A. Cisco SWAN WDS is a collection of Cisco IOS Software features that enhance WLAN client mobility and ...

johnsez by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,The Q&A document about Cisco SWAN says : "Cisco Central Key Management to help ensure security of client roams" Does it mean that only CCKM is supported ?But what about WPA ? Is is supported for Fast Roaming and can I use it instead of CCKM ?Are o...

p.tavan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just boght two AIRONET 1200 and antenas. I would like to configure them to transfer information betwen them in Radio interface 54Mbps, and they also need to be conected in a wired lan. I've tried everithing, read all de manuals from cisco web site....

I am wanting to upgrade a few APs that are currently VxWorks. I have been able to do this on a couple using CAC but this takes forever. I have tried to get WLSE to see them. It can see all the APs that are running IOS but it will not see the VxWorks ...

I read in the Cisco web pages that it's possible to detect unassociated clients. I have several cisco 1100 aps distributed, and this option would be priceless. How can I turn this feature on? And does it work with all type of client NICs?Thanks in ad...

Hi everyone,I have AP1200; also I am using a PEAP as an authentication protocol and ACS3.3 as AAA server. I have configured several VLANs on the AP (say for example VLAN 10, 20 and 30).My question is, can I use the ACS to assign a dynamic VLAN per au...

awagih by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having a problem with some APs. Some of the APs will not authenicate until you are close to them. Others there's no problem. Sometimes my portable will ask for my credentials again and sometimes not. All APs have the same IOS version of Version 1...

Hi I have four APs on a single floor. with chanels 1,4,7,11. The Clients are EAP authenticated .My problem is that some of the clients ( at some point of time one or the other user reports) go for re-authentication. The Server is placed globally wher...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card