Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

When using a Sup720/WLSM combination with APs, is it possible to mix SSIDs using mGRE tunnels (mobility groups) and local VLANs/SSIDs? Or, do all wireless networks (SSIDs) need to be configured as mobility groups on an AP enabled for mobility groups?

Hi,As I understand the signal strength of the AP's rabbit ears work in a figure 8 pattern emanating outward from the AP itself. If I use the longer range omni-directional antennae 2400MHZ (manufactured by Cushcraft) I believe the signal strength then...

mnewman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am looking at deploying the following:Access points: Cisco 1200'sClient adapters: Aironet a/b/gAAA server: Cisco ACSAuthentication: LEAP (then EAP-FAST when out)Encryption: WPA TKIP (is MIC included in TKIP?)Management: ...

rwcrowe by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need some help here please.After the router accepts 10 clients, it just stops handing out IPs. I get the default windows IP for any machine after the 10th connected.Any ideas on what I should look for?thanks.

hi i am trying to setup our firm wireless network by configuring the 10 AP 1200 series we have to act like dhcp relay.does anyone know how i can do that?one's of my AP 1200 configuration file looks like : ip dhcp smart-relayip dhcp relay informatio...

dtongue by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a AP1100 and a repeater AP1100. The AP acts as a Radius server and the clients (all AIR-350) use LEAP, WPA and TKIP. Everything works just fine.Now I want to secure my environment a bid more and make use of EAP-Fast. I can't get it work. At...

avanuden1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to enhance the connectivity of our mobiles (now via GSM), allowing also a GPRS connection. The existing GSM infrastructure (3 NAS working with Radius/Oracle) should be retained as a backup in the case of GPRS network problems. Our teleco...

sisal by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone help me to find out how to configure guest mode VLAN & one secure VLAN. I want guest mode VLAN to be configured without any authentication and trusted VLAN association only with MAC & LEAP authentication.Regards,

paneer.r by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes