cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Just purchased new, AIR AP1231G A K9. Cannot set up the IP address thru telnet. Book says to download from Cisco.com the program IPSU. When I locate the software link for the AP, I fill in all required download information. Receive an error message ...

When I connect an Aironet 1100 AP it doesn’t get a DHCP assigned IP adress. When connecting a PC to the same switch it gets an address from DHCP. The DHCP-server is on another subnet. I have tried with system version 12.2(13)JA4 and 12.3.2-JA. If I r...

Hello,We have another office which does not have line of sight from our office. We have good line of sight from both offices to a ridge. From Office one to ridge is 4.14 miles, and from ridge to office two is 2.94 miles.We have four Cisco Bridge 50...

jeff by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When an AP is discovered, WLSE stores SwitchIP, portIfIndex, portIndex, portModuleIndex pair for the AP. However, if the switch is rebooted and portIfINdex is changed, WLSE doesn't recognize the ifIndex has changed and reported the AP is down.Any t...

kevinchan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have more than 100 Cisco APs (350, & 1200) all of them are IOS AP. I configured the Admin Access to the APs through the ACS 3.3.1 with TACACS+ mapped to AD. What's happening is:Admin users can login to the APs through CL (Command Line) BUT they ...

I am experiencing the following error on one of my 1200s. The error is repeated frequently with just the number of bytes varying:Critical: Memory allocation of 18184 bytes failed from 0xA26FC, alignment 4Anyone shed any light?I found some info but I ...

ianpdavis by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone know if Cisco AP 1200 running Cisco IOS support the "Downloadable ACL's" via Cisco Access Control Server? I suppose they would since other IOS devices support this feature.

v-yelmene by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I add an auto-manage template will WLSE apply the auto-template to APs that are already managed? I would like to avoid entering any matching criteria on the auto manage job because I want the auto-manage job to occur on all “newly” discovered APs...

rsumpter by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Attempting to set up WPA on a test AP350 now running Version 12.3(2)JA. According to the doco at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/hw/wireless/ps4570/products_configuration_example09186a00801c40b6.shtml This should be possible.However th...

I'm attempting to upgrade the firmware to the latest version. I've downloaded the correct zip file and unzipped it. When unzipped the 'apparent' correct filename becomes c1200-k9w7-mx.123-2.ja. The zip file has that 'mx' in the middle as 'tar'Wh...

I would like to know what typical throughputs that any of you have seen in a single point to point Wireless bridge network of under 2 miles. Cisco documentation states ~24Mbps. Thanks in advanceBrendan

bfforsyth by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Traps sent from WLSE are not populated with index information. Example - A reboot of an AP does intiate the trap but cannot determine the nature of the trap from trap info. I am using SilverCreek as my notification recepient. All pertinent dependa...

bhowell by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card