Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Periodically, I lose the ability to browse to any and all of my 340 and 350 AP's. They still work and pass traffic, but I can't get to them. I can ping them, they ping ok, just can't browse. Any idea why?

john by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've configured my AP wireless device to authenticate using LEAP via Cisco ACS 3.x. everything works fine as long as the NT user ID is associated with a password. However I do have a generic user ID that is used by a quite a few employees and it doe...

ssumrein by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Which solutions can i have if i implement in my branchs officces an Aironet Wireless Lan and i want to use the CSACS for the authentication proccess.The fact is that i dont't want to depent on the Wan link for the authenticacion Proccess, if the CSAC...

gfiguereo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 2 sites that are under 1000' apart with clear line of sight. I would like to bridge the 2 LAN's together. In the past I would have used a 350AP and a 350BR... can anyone recommend what AP/Bridges I should use today for this config?Thanks

mfender by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm still in the process of familiarizing myself with Cisco wireless products (HW and SW) so please bear with me.Is the Cisco ACAT required for all Wireless installations? Or is this an optional tool for management?Thanks in advance.Ariel

a.manosca by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking to set up a AP1100 access point and want to use the Radius authentication package that is part of Windows, does the AP authentcation package work with it?

Does anybody know any good debug commands to monitor traffic/performance on an AP? A group in my department just purchased a few wireless cameras and we want to see how the addition of these cameras will affect the overall performance on wireless.Th...

hrios by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to attach a pair of 12 dBi high omni antenna to an access point for indoor coverage. Has anyone has done the similar design? I would like to use the most powerful antenna to cover 20th floors. My customer can only afford to purchase 2...

c.ong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have several accecc points 1220 connecting to thesame 3550 switch. I am able to connect fine the signal is good, however my phones give a clicking noise when they receive or make calls. I was hoping if any one has any suggestions. T...

drogell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm hoping the WLAN Product Manager is lurking as this is one of those type of questions:I have customers who are loyal to the Cisco WLAN architecture but are conflicted because new laptops are coming out with integrated WLAN cards that are not Ci...

I'm looking for a good explanation regarding the following:XXXXX Aironet AP 1210 Radio-B Port Dot11Radio0 Packet Error is in Degraded state (29%) P4 Degraded 15:26:59 06/07/2004 I've set up the faults, but haven't came across and good explanation how...

kwonza by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card