cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We got two new sites connected using 350 bridges. It is giving us problems with configuration not being saved. For e.g whenever we off encryption on both sites it will work ok for sometime and after that it will get disconnected. When we check the co...

Hello, I'm new here.We have a AP1100 set with wep 40bit, and nothing special, other then the defaults. The dhcp ip's, are not being re-issued, when we disconnect from the AP.Our network flows like thisT-1 --> 2610 router --> PIX515 The pix has two t...

tfrench01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I purchased two WGB350 wireless bridges to connect a remote building to our plant LAN. However, I am not able to get these two bridges to associate. Does the one in the remote building need to be an access point instead? I've read for some models t...

Looking for anyone that has had a similiar experience. In our warehouse we have areas of coverage that get into the single digits of SNR. This has been acceptable with our telnet application. What we have noticed lately is, in the fringe areas, wh...

b.withrow by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

AP1220 running VxWorks. Purchased WLSE and need to use some of the great functions it has. It seems to me that we have to change from VxWorks to IOS so we can use WDS, control the radios, SWAN, measure radio coverage, do walk abouts, etc. Is my inter...

gwcrook by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have successfully piloted EAP-TLS with machine certificates for wireless using microsoft IAS and I am investigating converting to ACS for the radius piece. One thing I can't figure out how to do with ACS is to check policy settings for the suppli...

I'm trying to get the number of clients associated to my 1200 APs which have dual A/G radios using SNMP. When I use the usual OID (the same one I use for my 1100 series APs) I get a constant 1 for the # of clients. I've tried many variations on thi...

nagle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello !I'm developing an application under WinCE and i'm testing it with an AIR-PCM 352. It scans all wireless networks. I use NDIS 5.1 and i recover all informations (BSSID, MAC adress, RSSI, frequency...) but not the noise. Does someone know how to...

vincentxx by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card