cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi - Have several APs and want to have multiple SSIDs on sponsored guest access which works fine.Problem is If i change the guest login duration on one of the SSIDs it seems to be applied to all of the other SSIDs that are also on sponsored guest acc...

Shazad M by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have a customer who has decided to use a location prefix and a function suffix for AP naming on their Cisco 9800.For example:EU-Site2-AP20-RootEU-Site2-AP21-MAPI am now trying to create AP-filters for this and i want to match on:"Site2" and "R...

Skjoedt by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, my wifi client prefer 5ghz band, but its not good in our building, i want to switch him to 2.4Ghz, is there some solution in WLC? I mean all time prefer 2,4Ghz for specified MAC address of client. I dont want change SSID, thank you.

We have about 600 AP1832. They typically draw about 5-7 watt of PoE. Now we have had a few that suddenly draw 14-15 watt, gets hot, and then dies after a few weeks. Seems like a harware faliure. They are a few years old so no warranty left.We cant fi...

s.hellman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I downloaded Cisco app and I am trying to connect with another teacher via telepresence. How do I connect my laptop? Previously I clicked on it and it says that the system cannot connect to the video. Thanks in advance, Elizabeth

garciae4 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All    Is there any way I could set up and SSID on Cisco WLC that will authenticate using both 802.1x dor AD users AND authenticate other devices via their MAC Address ?  My other option would be to create 2 SSID , one for 802.1X and AD users , an...

Kudetauk77 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm looking to setup my Cisco Access Point for the first time, I've been strolling through Youtube and Google for the past 2+ hours but couldn't find any guides on how to, I'd appreciate if anyone can link me any websites/pictures/youtube links/ ...

1344164 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card