cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

My question involves sending video, over long distances, to a broadband connection here in the states.I am traveling to Ireland for a wedding that I will be attending next month. I thought I could somehow transmit the ceremony back to an internet con...

Are Mac-Drivers planned for the new abg card? From what i can tell it is Atheros-based. There is a driver available for Mac, but it doesn´t do WPA and LEAP, so this is no option for me now

nikovcco by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I currently have about 60 1210 AP's running a and b radios and LEAP is the authentication mechanism for clients. Unfortunately I have been told that I must move my network authenticaiton to use PEAP with TKIP instead of LEAP (they will not even ...

mlambe by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am having problems using 802.11g client adapter on a windows 2000 enviroment it has to do with when domain authentication occurs in the startup The main problem is: Its almost like the Cisco utility isnt running as a service and/or the ca...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The AIR-BR1410A-A-K9 has a built in 22.5 dB antenna. While I can find azimuth plots for all the external antennas sold as separate products for the bridge with an N connector, I can't find anything for the built-in patch array on the integrated model...

jwarner by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could anyone tell me if Aironet Client Utility for Linux gives Statistics, Link status and such parameters in text mode? Or I should install KDE?

wildker by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Having problems getting 2 bridges to talk when enabling WEP with Full Encryption.The bridges say they associate in the logs but under the IP address heading , it says "unassigned" and we cannot pass traffic at all to the other side.We have ent...

ptuttle by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

have a problems with the new G radio in the AP1200. One witch is upgraded and 2 new ones. The problem is that I get Header CRC errors,CRC errors and header errors !! on the client side typicaly the rate is, OK frames 213 Frames with errors 6540. One...

jbergfors by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'd like to know the exactly configuration of local authenticator on a AP1100.I try the configuration found on cisco documents, but it dosen't work.In particulary i use a AP like a RADIUS SERVER.ThanksNP

nporcelli by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card