cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I am having difficulty understanding this document. http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/wireless/ps4570/products_configuration_example09186a00801d0815.shtml Here is what I am doing.... I have a 3550 switch connecting to the ap. The AP powers on ...

randytubb by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to aks some importan questions. We are trying to set up MS PEAP with ACS 3.2 in our university. For that type of authentication we have to add user laptops on ouw domain, Which is fine for Staff but How can we avoide this with student...

k.mahmood by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a network with 3 350 AP's with the latest software using channels 1,6,11 inside a plant. I have a strong signal at all client locations.Stations are randomly dropping their connection to their application. They are running mostly thin clients ...

cneville by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello:Can some tell me either if the three non-overlapping channels of an Aironet AP (802.11b/g) or 8 channels in 802.11 be active simultaneously to support so I can have 3 different subnets in 802.11b/g and 8 in 802.11a. Thanks

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, When I update the drivers for the Cisco 350 wireless card IAS fails user authentication.We are using:Win2003(IAS) - PEAP MSCHAPv2Cisco AP 1200 - 12.2(13)JA1WinXPSP1Driver version 7.50.01 works OKDriver version 8.5.24.0 FAILSWe have tried updating...

Hello,This may be easy to many of you, so I hope to gleen some of your expertise. I have two buildings 400ft apart. I have an access point (1200) and a yagi antenna pointing from one building to the other. What device will I use in the receiving b...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if the 340 adapters support EAP-Fast? The docs that I have looked at talk about 350 adapters... I thought the only difference between 340 and 350's was the anntena.

scherea by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone find the Network Configuration section of ACS a litttle cumbersome? The more devices you have the more you have to scroll down to get to the add button

scherea by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card