cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Can anybody tell me whether there are any know issues with connecting an Airenot 350 bridge, to a 10MB/HD Hub ?I have one end of the link connecting to a Cat 2950G Swicth, with the ethernet port set to 100MB/FD and was wondering whether this setup wo...

I'm attempting to setup a 1200 AP with 12.2(13)JA1 to locally authenticate WDS, but to have LEAP clients authenticate back to the ACS Server. I first get client auth working to the ACS server, then add the WDS config. At this point WDS registers co...

Hello, I have configured my AP with 3 VLANs (VLAN1=Native, VLAN4=Prod, VLAN5=Guest). The bvi1 int has an ip address of 172.16.0.81. however when I tried to connect to the AP via webbrowser or try to ping the ap (172.16.0.81) from it will loose connec...

I am running WLSE ver 2.5 with 1200 series access points, IOS ver 12.2(13)JA. I have the WLSE set to monitor associated clients and continue to recieve the fault AP is in Overloaded state (4294967295 associated clients. This only happens with a few A...

dgatson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I was curious if the PEAP users of the Cisco forum (MS or Cisco PEAP) could state their login process, the amount of time it takes to authenticate, and if the error logs below are normal.I have set up both the MS and Cisco versions and the Cisco i...

meditz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an installation with approx 18 access points in a fairly small warehouse. The Cisco 1200 AP’s are running firmware version 12.01 T1.We have 3 VLAN’s at this facility and the cisco switches are doing trunking while the AP’s are doing 802.1Q ...

tcggg0 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SID server

HiCan someone advise me what are good Secure / Token card servers available in market which can be easily / smoothly integrated with Cisco ACS servers.thanksSan

sanjaykt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm going to be setting up Cisco 1220's in a warehouse. I was wondering if there was a "rule of thumb" to use. We always use 100mw for power and 11Mbps. Previous warehouses, we've gone by the 50,000 sq ft rule, and we've had no problems. Is there...

r-dragon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Win 2000 server running IAS with a Cisco 1200 running 12.2(13)JA1 IOS software. I am using Win XP with SP1. I am using PEAPI can get everything to work fine using an Avaya gold card. When I switch to my Cisco 350 card, the pc associates to m...

cneville by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need create in our campus network wlan network using cisco AP 350 i need authenticate all our users on aur ACS server. Is it possible??? Do you have experience with this????

m.sir by Level 7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.I need to install a PCI wireless card on a PC, but I need to install the antenna 3 mt away from it.How can I do this?Can I use an AIR-CAB020LL-R (20 ft LOW LOSS CABLE ASSEMBLY W/RP-TNC CONNECTORS) to install the antenna remotely? And do I need ...

Hello,I need to install an AP Cisco 1100 as repeater of an AP350 but does not result me.It is possible?,If I configure an AP1100 as Root and another AP1100 as repeater they function correctly, but if I configure the AP350 as Root and the AP1100 as Re...

gchoque by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card