Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Has anyone sucessfully implemented Dynamic VLAN assigment. I have not been sucessful. I am using at IOS Based 1200 with ACS 3.2. I am using PEAP as the authentication mechanism and I have tried both SSID assignment and VLAN assignment VIA RADIUS and ...

rossirj by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have currently purchased a test laptop with the new intel 2100 card that "supports LEAP" Intel Is telling me that drivers must be obtained from Cisco. I have tried teh ACU which obviously does not work being it is not an aironet card. Anyone t...

bblaze1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have several access points in one location. I set the maximum number of associations for my wireless voice VLAN to 5. After 5 associations, the 1200 will not take more....that's what I want to insure quality.But, how can I force a phone to skip t...

fpineda by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to use wireless to bridge a long distance in my plant instead of using fiber. Can I use a 1200 AP to do this or do I need a 1400?Thanks!

After upgrading th AP1200 to IOS with the conversion image the unit fails to start, when conencting a terminal to the consoleport you got this message:Testing DRAM...(press <esc> to bypass)DRAM OKPower-on reset.Copyright 1996-2000 Cisco Systems, Inc....

What are acceptable values for the "Carrier Busy" and "Noise Value" when performing the carrier test on a 350 bridge?For Carrier Busy, I'm getting 10% max across all channelsFor Noise Value, I'm getting -83dBm max across all channels

mbanenas by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 1200 series access points running VxWorks 12.03T. I have the LAN version of Ciscoworks2000 (assume latest version). The ANI server in Ciscoworks discovers the APs but doesn't recognize them (they show up as unknown). Can the LAN version of ...

kentnoyes by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a problem pinging any wireless clients. They associate, DHCP fine and can access hosts on the wired side. However, from the router or any wired device in the same vlan as the wireless device, I get no replies from the ping. This had wo...

knightda by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to map an SSID with a Group on the Tacacs server ?I've differents SSID (and VLAN) on my AP1200 with MAC-address authentication, and I would like to authorized a MAC only for thi SSID with a ACS group.SSID "A" with MAC "A"SSID "B" with ...

a.gilles by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

what is the best way for a wireless survey for 7920 ip phone?i have a Wlan with 3 AP350 and 3 AP1100, and 10 7920phone.i have many doubts about the "roaming" ....thanks

aattravi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know why when you log in to your device when you are using the new ACU it takes about 60-70 seconds for the splash screen that says "starting LEAP-> Checking Link Status-> Renewing IP add-> Finding Domain Controller" to go away? It seems...

c.tenley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card