cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Got a refurbished AP1100, had an IP which is not the default IP on the AP, anyone knows how to reset it it to the factory default? Tried pressing the mode button, but still cannot access the AP. FYI- there is no console or serial port on the AP unlik...

jlawan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, I read in one CWNA book that Access points in WLANs work in half duplex mode. Is it right, or are there any other products running full duplex?Please provide me a good web resource for acces points and their functionality.Thanks in ad...

I must to coverage a garden area and the features of antenna 2012 are ok, but I don't find any documentation that describe if this antenna can placed in external. Someone has installed an antenna 2012 outdoor?

egalli by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an AP 1200b (12.02)on a Cisco 3524XL Switch connected to an trunked Port (dot1q). I allready configured 3 VLANS (and there is no Problem with the configuration) with 128bit WEP but when I switch with the Wireless-Client from the native VLan (V...

hbroich by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anybody know of a way to reload the firmware on a Workgroup Bridge 350? Since there is no console port it's a little difficult to connect to it since the firmware isn't loading an IP address.Ben

nagle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My MAC Authentication does not work.I have a ACS 3.0 server set. the MAC address is set in the user name field and in the password field.I can ping the ACS, I can ping my AP, I can ping my client.I don't want WEP and I don't want LEAP just MAC. So I ...

gilmo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im currently trying to setup LEAP, we have one RADIUS server (ACS 3.1). I can get the clients to login with no problem, however Im working on what to do when the RADIUS server fails. I wrote this into the config:aaa authentication login eap_methods...

blind0wl by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

To all,I am currently looking to upgrade our existing Network Infrastructure toa secure 802.11b network and we have purchase Cisco Secure ACS. We plan to use LEAD with our system and require a radius sign-on using our Novell Client. The problem I h...

I've got some BR350s setup in bridging mode where I need to not allow clients from one site to get addresses from the DHCP server at the main site.Is there a way to get the radio at this one location to block the DHCPOFFER or DHCPREQUEST?ThanksMike

westmanm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have MS IAS 2003 and Cisco 1200 IOS doing PEAP authentication. I have this working OK however, during the day the clients who have been associated lose their association mid-day. I finally replicated this! When I logged on as a local admin who is...

mhs by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In our facility we are using Aironet 350 AP's, Fujitsu 3400 Pentablets with cisco 350 cards and Symbol 1846 handheld devices. The access points connect up to HP Procurve 4000 switch that then connect to Cabletron 8200 SSR's. The problems we are havin...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card