cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an 1200 series AP, and when i try to associate it as a repeater, it associate and disassociate many times per second, and after a while, it gets blocked or shuts down. I have configured the same authentication type for both (root and repeater)...

gestmng by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir,Does the AP handle load balancing dynamically?I know that the client will switch to another AP based on the signal quality level detected and not on signal strength. How about the utilisation on the AP? Will this play a role? If I have 3 APs...

c.ong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could you please explain why my AP 1230 is getting 2 IPs from DHCP server.after show ip aliases, I see:Address Type IP Address PortInterface 172.16.43.45Interface 172.16.39.98Could not understand why? wh...

gilmo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Newbie to VPN's and security.Securing our WLAN environement with about 50 Cisco 1200AP's, 65 SpectraLink VoIP phones, various wireless users. Currently have a seperate Wireless VLAN. Will be putting this on our corporate VPN. Is there any ot...

tlchant by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Background:Cisco 350 Aironet Card (driver version 8.3.10.0)SecureACS 3.1 (auth to AD) Windows XP SP1aACU utility with PEAP Supplicant (6.00.023)ACU is setup to manage Wireless access.I get error message:PEAP failed initialization, status = -16 error ...

pjstrifas by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm not sure if that's the right place to asked, but I have problems getting theLinux driver for the minipci 350 wireless card to work under RedHat 9.0. Icompiled the driver as module and tried it under several recent kernels. I getalways a se...

ralfw by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card