cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Spatial Multiplexing

Hi expert I would like to know about Spatial Multiplexing.Let say, the AP has MU-Mimo 3x3:3.I want to send data ABC.What I understand is Tx1 will send A, Tx2 will send B, Tx3 will send C.However how about 3x3:2, or 3x3:1?How this AP will send ABC dat...

Resolved! I can't see Cisco Air Provisoning SSID in Mobility Express

Hello.I usally use only console to Cisco mobility express AP settings. So I don't know CiscoAirProvision.But Today, My customer ask me that how to use Cisco Air Provision web configuration.My customer can't not saw any default SSID(Cisco Air Provison...

GaeMi by Beginner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Connection to strongest AP

Hi all,I have an issue with my Wi-Fi network where devices are not automatically connecting to the strongest signal as I move between AP’s, I am having to manually disconnect and reconnect the devicesanyone point me in the right direction to sort thi...

billybong by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

AP syslog configuration

A wireless site survey was completed recently and they reported that AP syslog messages are sent to broadcast...Syslog is disabled on every controller in our environment.  Is there a way to enable/disable syslog on the APs themselves?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers