cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Lately I have a problem in joining a meeting using my laptop (using Window 10). The error message was " Can't start or join the meeting - We're having a problem connecting to the Webex Meetings Service. Check your network connection and try again."  ...

Hi Based on Matrix below link, AP 3702 can join 9800 17.5.1. but when the ap 3702 is connected to vWLC 9800, the vWLC log show it is unsupported AP. The below are ap and wlc log message. The ap should be able to join the vWLC? Thanks ----------------...

Hi Please see the below screenshot, which is wifi signal scanning. Are there any interference? Can we say there is CCI at the left side where big peak from RF 35 to 50 cover three small peaks. and there are ACI at channel between 120 - 124 where two ...

1.PNG
Leftz by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

So I am relatively new to professional IT. I have been given control of a ton of things with the company I am with. One of those is our Wireless Network. We are not a huge company. About 200 in office workers total. We have 4 main buildings containin...

batunkhal by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

In my scenario I need to connect Access Points fron branch office in VLAN2 to WLC in HQ in VLAN1.There is an IPSec tunnel betweeen these sites and WLC can ping AP-s on remote branch site and vise-versa.Here is my question:1) I do need to define a nat...

Hello,   I have purchased a Cisco LAP 1142 but the Access Point is not up to date and the IOS version has some security vulnerabilities. Unfortunately, my access point has reached its end-of-support date at the end of september but it is for 20 days ...

Robguer by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card