Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

*spamApTask1: Jan 08 05:44:01.763: %LWAPP-1-AP_CONTAINED: spam_lrad.c:48958 AP AP-1-BOD is being contained on slot 0*spamApTask1: Jan 08 05:42:00.377: %LWAPP-1-AP_CONTAINED: spam_lrad.c:48958 AP AP-1-BOD is being contained on slot 0*spamApTask1: Jan ...

palithait1 by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have a virtual wireless controller with AIR-CAP2602 distributed over several locations. We would now like to replace this with the 9105 AXI. A parallel migration does not appear to be possible because virtual Wireless Controller support ...

bob7 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys!       After a country code change on a Cisco Aironet 2800 Mobility Express AP witch i´m also using as a controller, the option for radio 2 in order to use dual band disappeared from the AP option.          Both 802.11a and 802.11b are enable...

cisco2.jpg
aleavg by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks, I noticed some of wireless client faced DHCP renew issue when I using C9500-48Y-4C as DHCP server, and C9800-40 as wireless controller (Access point is using local mode).During DHCP renew, the wireless client will send the DHCP request pack...

I need to buy a new switch to support APs in a new area.  This particular switch will just support APs.   Initially, they will be local mode CAPWAP APs, but in the future they will be part of an SDA fabric.  Any limitations if I use a Cat9200 vs Cat9...

Does anyone know where to find the definition as stated in Ethernet Connectivity Fault Management (CFM) extensionfor microwave devices as defined by Cisco ?   See Cisco document attachment, G.8032 and CFM Support for Microwave Adaptive Bandwidth, for...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: