cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I forgot the password of AP4800E Aironet Access Point. Can anybody tell me how to rest the password of this unit. The manual says that I will have to return it to Aironet for reset. Now Aironet is bought by CISCO. Can anybody help me in reseting the ...

I forgot the passwird for AP4800 E Access Point. The manual says that I have to return it to Aironet for rest the password. Now Aironet is bought by Cisco. Can abybody tell me how to reset the password of this Unit. ThanksRakesh

ok, i will attempt to be as concise as possible here.- i have a layer 3 core switch. - 2 vlan's on the core. vlan 1 (172.16.18.10) and vlan 50 (10.1.50.254).- the core connects to a 3524 via a trunk. that 3524 has all eth ports in vlan 1.- the 352...

rmiles by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CWUA v20.30 was created for ACUv5.01.001, and I can't seem to change the version of ACU to install. Does anyone have any suggestions for upgrading ACU and firmware on multiple wireless clients?Thanks,Tim

tim_roper by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking at buying a aironet card for my laptop. The problem is that i want to use an external antenna.I've been looking online and it looks like that i can buy the PCI version and be able to use the pcmcia card with an external antenna.Is this tr...

ullbergm by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can you limit the number of clients that your AP will accept without using any type of authentication server or device. Somewhere in the setup of the AP is there a way to tell it only allow "this many(#)" client connections?

s.ratliff by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I was playing around with a couple of 350s, setting one up as a root AP and setting the other up as a wireless repeater. It worked like a charm but now I'm wondering what's to stop anyone else from doing this? Apparently all one needs to kno...

jimbostan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an access point, 350 w/ Firmware 12.02T1. I am having problems with it rebooting several times a day due to an error saying the memory is full. The error in syslog is FATAL): Rebooting System due to Out Of MemoryAnyone know what is going on ...

d.beaver by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the following line showing up when I dump my config:association remove allHow can I remove this using the web interface?

memowen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I hope you will help me ... I try for few days to configure PEAP authentication on a win 2003 serv (.net) and I cannot put the certificate on the IAS server.Nothing is documented or there are very few info.The certificate is present ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card