cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a problem with 340AP while I use appletalk protocol. but it works fine when I use my Mac Laptops with TCP/IP connection. do I need to make any changes in the the AP configuration so that it allow the Appletalk protocol...if any one has an ans...

niyazks by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!My task is very simple.I want Birdge 350 Series to forward ONLY IP protocol. And drop others.I follow the Ethertype Filters link, then define new FILTERwith Default Disposition set to block.Then I add a new Specisal Case with IP protocol (0x08...

mike_zag by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon. Help me, please, if anyone knows how.I've got three devices AIR-BR350-A-K9 and they are working.AP (their antennas) are in distance of some meters from each other and they are directed to the three different districts of the town.The ...

mike_zag by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The Status light (middle) have this behaviour: steady, then a small blink, steady, a smmal blink, and so on. But the devices are working and the communication is OK.I've checked the normal blink when I shut down one bridge, but when I turn it on agai...

jpcastro by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I cannot ping the AP from the Lan-Side , and from the Wireless Side i cannot connect to the Lan (The Ethernet Indicator Blinking red three to five Times on Reboot). In the Setup over Serial-Port the fec0 Interface shows many Transmit Errors.What can ...

JohnMax by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 350 Access point running 12.0T software with a laptop running ACU 5.05 and most up to date drivers. I am getting problems when I am setting up vlans that correspond to ssid. The native vlan appears to work all the time, however when I change...

candv by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Which radius servers are supported by Cisco Wireless LEAP? I used Cisco ACS which worked fine, but I was wondering whether I can use Microsoft's Radius Server (Internet Authentication Server).thanks,-serdar

sbulut by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Had a recent (this morning actually) event that was odd. One of our Cisco 340 bridges went "dead" sometime over the weekend. Upon looking at the bridge one LED was red (BAD) and another was amber (CAUTION). I rebooted (power cycled) the bridge and...

sjuras by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card