cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone,Here, I'm looking forward with help for analyzing the crash log file that i downloaded from 9800 controller for 9115AX access point.We have frequent issues with these APs from the time we have upgraded our controller to 17.06.01 version.F...

Hello,I was given a Cisco AIR-CAP3702E-A-K9.I would like to know how I can get into the GUI interface in order to use the access point on my home network. It's currently running Cisco IOS Software, C3700 Software (AP3G2-K9W7-M), Version 15.3(3)JK.I w...

General1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

Afternoon - We have a hospital with a nursing facility attached. The residents in those rooms often complain of poor wireless connectivity. We have about 6 cisco AP's that cover that area and works fine for nurses and staff, however, the signal stren...

Good morning all,I want to do the following bom:C9115AXI-ECON-SNT-C9115XIANETWORK-PNP-LICSW9115AX-CAPWAP-K9AIR-AP-BRACKET-1AIR-AP-T-RAIL-RCDNA-E-C9115DNA-E-3Y-C9115AIR-DNA-EAIR-DNA-E-3YWLC-AP-TWLC-AP-T-3YPI-LFAS-AP-TPI-LFAS-AP-T-3YAIR-DNA-E-TAIR-DNA-...

Hashen by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone! I noticed that there are 2 fields of IP address information when configuring  static IP Address on APs at the WLC 9800 GUI at page Configuration > Wireless > Access Points >All Access Points - General.  One field is "Static IPv4 Address"...

Hi all,Does anyone have any idea what the time period is set to when you're on the Network Summary page?I see Rogue APs, Top Application Usage, Top Client Usage but there's no option/indication for the timeline of this data.My top application is Face...

Hello Experts,I am working on a proposal for a Wi-Fi solution for a citywide. The plan is deliver internet access to the residents in the city. I need some help with the following:1. Is there an existing Cisco Validated Design (CVD) that I can refer ...

ssubron by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card