cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI have configured my Aironet AP350 for two type of client. Client that are EAP authenticated and client that are MAC authentication. I want that EAP client have access to all my network resources and that the MAC client have access to only few reso...

I recieved an error in CiscoWorks with a "HIGH" severity. The error said:"Trunk port 16/1 belonging to device xxxxxxxx has spanning-tree portfast enabled"I know this is not a good thing, however, I do not have a port 16/1. The device is a 6509.

adignan by Level 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, just would like to verify that does Wi-Fi certified also means that a wireless client can roam between 2 APs from different vendor? Or roaming between APs is a propriatery solution? Tks.

Because of distance constraints and the environment I run fiber and a 2 conductor copper wire to each of my access points' locations. The 2 conductor copper wire provides the low voltage DC which powers the access point. The AUI to Fiber transceive...

jsjackson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My installation compose by 2 BRI340 (50mw) feeding a dish and a yagi directly connected without any extra RF cable. The optical distance between the equipment is 2 KM and there isn't any obstacles in the straight line. The signals I obtain on both ra...

MAX by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Got a couple questions. In using a AiroNet 350 with an Outdoor OmniDirectional (360 Degrees) Ant. How many Clients Can I connect to the AiroNet 350 Unit? Is there a Limit? Also, Can I use standard Client Cards with a External Ant. (Ie: The clients in...

jfrelin by Cisco Employee
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am working for a ISP who wish's to go wireless. I was looking at the ORiNOCO line of products from Verison(now owned by Agere). Has any one used this hardware or know of someone who has?Im not very concerned with WEP as its easily cracked....

Hi, if I am using overlapping channels, AP 1 using channel 11, AP 2 using channel 12, near to each other, do I get interference? If that's the case, how can they perform load balancing? Tks.

Hi All,Is there any difference between BR342 ETSI and US units in terms of output power? I have both units and ETSI one shows max 50 mW while US one shows max 100 mW.Any advise?Thanks,Nika

nikoloz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card