Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! 9105 with 1830 AP

Hi,I have a customer using 1830 AP with an embedded controller.looking to upgrade to 9105 for the WIFI 6 feature.What is the correct procedure to make 9105 the main controller?  

owen2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, My AP 2802i, running on software version 8.3.112.0 experience auto reboot scenario. Not that into debug command, what i getting was "disassociated previously due to AP Reset" , most frequent reason was Capwap discovery request an controller r...

I've gone through the posts made here and can't seem to find anything quite like our issue. We've been noticing network slow downs, and seeing messages in the logs of our core switch (C9300 stack) looking like this: Dec 22 17:22:24.775: %SW_MATM-4-MA...

JohnD2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have after a fair amount of travails got an C9120 operational. The AP is updated to the Bengaluru version of AP firmware. When I tried to add a C9105 to the network it got interesting. The AP really wanted to join the EWC on the C9120 every 10 or 2...

hmviking by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community, We are in the process of configuring and testing a Guest WiFi network utilising the Cisco 1852 access points and using an external guest wifi portal. We've tested other manufacturers access points, including that of the Meraki, Unifi...

jmewm by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can connect to the CLI using the serial cable and it continues to show the links down or up. Yet will not let me use the Cisco Catalyst Wireless Mobile Application to auto provision the device. Brand New out of box.

Hi, I have accidentally clicked on the "Add Interface" button in the 'Interface Groups' section on our WLC. I added an interface that shouldn't be there and now when I try to remove it it says "interface group is being used by WLAN". I have NOT howev...

Mottok by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Dear team ; kindly i have minor alert in cisco prime config differences found between pi and controller , i tried to resolve it by going to configure -> Audit Now , after auditing i  get only one option Restore Prime Infrastructure Values to Controll...

Nadia Bbz by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,  does cisco has Cisco Heatmap, if yes is it for free? Thanks

saed by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Is there a difference in terms of licensing when purchasing Cisco C9800-CL, for example would the license be different if we purchase a C9800 for HyperV vs C9800 for the EsXI/KMV? Or it does not matter?  Thanks

Hello we have a 9800-CL IOS-XE 17.3.3, and set the session timeout to 86400 seconds. However, the PMK cache lifetime is set to 1800 seconds. Can anyone advise how can I change this PMK cache timer? Thank you Marcos

mnkojima by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible for a lightweight access point to dynamically register with a DNS server after it gets assigned an IP addresss from DHCP (create and update an A record with current IP address)? I would like to be able to monitor the Access Points usin...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card