Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Good morning,in our company building we use an vWLC (8.3.150.0) with several 3602i and 1142 APs (hence the old software).We plan to upgrade our network to C9115 with EWC.Question:Is it possible to use EWC and vWLC in parallel with the same SSIDs (lik...

Tenere by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Привет, кто нибудь тестил Fast Transition на WLC, Over the DC или Over the AIR, что лучше использовать на площадке с контроллером? в режиме Flex connect понятно что Over the AIR с высокой задержкой до контроллера

fractal90 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi we have AP3702 and vWLC ver 8.10. We only can see 5G signal, but cannot see 2.4G. The Radio policy is set as ALLI notice at the AP, operation status is DOWN. please see the below picture. Why it is DOWN?  Thanks    

2.PNG

Dear All, I need to know if C9115AXI-A access points can be used to implement BLE technology for smart phones, sensors and real time inventory. Apart from Cisco WLC and access points, what other network components and license(s) do I need to integra...

Hi, In c9800 wlc, looks like there are two sites for configuring dhcp relay. One is at Vlan SVI---> Advanced, second is at Policy ----> Advanced ----> DHCP. What is difference between the two location for configuring dhcp relay? I think the final res...

Leftz by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have (2) 3802i deployed among 34 others and they are the only one's not showing Rx information. I have rebooted them with no resolution. I can see these two APs from other APs but not vice versa. Might anyone know if this is a bug? We are running 8...

I have two 5520 that currently only has one PSU installed , but the cli shows that the second PSU is present but not powered. Power Supply 1................................... Present, OKPower Supply 2................................... Present, Of...

psu2notpresent.PNG

Hi Guest ssid, wlan, and policy are configured based on cisco document attached link. it uses internal web server. Client PC can get correct ip address from the c9800, but auth web page does not show up. I notice I did not have chance to setup passwo...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card