cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello I have a doubt about access point data sheets, more specifically about rx sensitivity. Using as example AP 1540 Series data sheet: for 802.11g and data rate 54 Mbps, the informed rx sensitivity is  -79 dBm. Does that mean that, at the floor lev...

mnkojima by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are currently replacing all our AP's with Meraki MR56, therefore I want to use the 2702I at home They are currently setup in lightweight mode and connect to a WLC - I have read many articles on setting them up as autonomous mode but get different ...

AxL1971 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,We have got two 2504 WLCs. And we plan to have HA for those WLCs.As we are not quite familiar with Cisco WLC, please allow us to ask questions here. For those WLCs, one is with AP licensed while the other just comes with a base license.Obvio...

Hello. I've got Cisco AP model AIR-AP1832I-R-K9, It has solid amber light when power on. Ethernet port is not activated, and factory reset does not have any affects.  I got nothing on console port when power on.Is this recoverable or it is dead?

Hello, we have wlc 3504 whose ios needs to be upgraded. Do we need to check flash space size to make sure there is enough space before upgrading ios? If new ios can replace old ios so that old one will be deleted automatically, we do not need to care...

Hello, We have Cisco Aironet 1800s sensors deployed in our SDA network. Following is what I would like to get more understanding on.1. For the RADIUS test that the sensors can perform, I was reading somewhere that it’s tricky as the sensor do not hol...

TH09 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card