Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Has anyone deployed vWLC on Azure Cloud Service? where can i find the deployment instructions? Any limitations, known issues etc. could you please some share some insight into this matter?   Thanks   Mathew

Hello, I am currently working on standing our 8540 WLCs using DNAC. This will our first time using DNAC to complete this migration. Is this possible? If so is the any documentation that will explain how to implement (complete) this? Has any one used ...

SNGreene by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys!Currently we have reports involving Apple devices. Low throughput is observed randomly. Devices does not disconnect from SSID. In fact, users can work normally until some activity demands more throughput (i.e Zoom or Teams meetings).WiFi info...

Hi AP can ping the WLC with ver 8.10. But cannot join it. Please see below message from the AP. Cisco Matrix shows it should join wlc. The new AP ios version is 8.9.100 when using command show version, Maybe I need to upgrade ios ver for the AP. Base...

Capture.PNG
Leftz by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys,I'm having an issue with a clean install of MSE on Hyper-V. Initial setup goes through fine until it tries to start the services.[root@JHBVMSE ~]# /etc/init.d/msed startStarting MSE Platform  Starting Apache HTTPD ServerApache Server is alre...

Resolved! WLAN ID Question

HiDoes the WLAN ID have to match on Foreign and Anchor Controllers just asking has at the moment they dont for a new WLAN I have created and will be creating a policy on ISE for matching WLAN.?Also is it the Foreign or Anchor Controller that talks to...

We have six Cisco APs – 5 1832i and 1 1815i – in FlexConnect mode and everything was ok until for some reason we were locked out from the controller either by GUI or ssh…So now we do see the APs, we can connect to them with ssh or management console ...

Googleris by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day, I need assistance to confirm if a AIR-AP1562E-E-K9 is compatible with a Cisco WLC 5520. According to this link: Cisco 5520 Wireless LAN Controller Deployment Guide - Cisco it is not however, my client feels that since the date of the articl...

Heinz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card