cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I have a hard time understanding and configuring the following: - we have a 9800-CL WLC in the headquarter where we also have a central Radius Server- SSID is configured for Flexconnect and working with Central Auth and Local Switching in the...

Nydo89 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, We have a bunch of brand new 2802i APs that, once plugged in to the network for first time, keep rebooting in a loop.  The APs seems to ask for DHCP but never accept the offer. Also we can't access AP console due to high rate of console outpu...

SupportAC by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i go through wlc menu best practice and see option for disable data rates. From there notes The 2.4Ghz Data Rates of 1, 2, 5.5 Mbps should be disabled and 11 Mbps set to not mandatory for better performance. Default 2.4ghz data rates:1 mandatory2...

I don't know why I am having such a hard time with this. I am familiar with the 2504/3504, but new to 9800-LI am running version 16.2Two questions:1. Are these the write command to Factory Default the 9800-L?WLC#write erase WLC#reloadThe reason I ask...

Hi Community, my question is so simple, but I cannot find an answer in the web. How can I update a wave 2 ap (3800) running in wbg mode? It is running a lightweight image but since it is NOT connected via capwap to any wlc, I have no idea how to do t...

Cisco FlexConnect 7510 won't boot to backup image. Yesterday I uploaded 8.1.102.0 to our master controller and restarted it when evertyhing was complete, the controller did not restart into 8.1.102.0 it is stuck on the screen that says "cisco bootloa...

Environments (AP1142/WLC2106, AP2802i/WLC2504, AP2802i/WLC5520) Do Wireless AP's support changing of mac addresses for the AP wireless interfaces? Use Case is addresing privacy concerns obfuscating AP identification / location profiling from gen publ...

vms236459 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community folks ,     What would be the major differences in the Cisco 8865 K9 versus Cisco 8865 3PCC besides the obvious that the later could be used with 3rd party providers .Is there a software licensing cost yearly or monthly for 8865  K 9 ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card