cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

we have in office multiple switches but the POE connecting to the Cisco Aironet 1832i is a Cisco Catalyst 2960s-48, all was working with little problems / disruption until recently a lot of problems began to show connecting to Wi-Fi for several users...

mgerguis by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello community, I have an issue with access points IP addresses. I have configured APs with static IP addresses but when I connected the APs to the switch they get an IP address from the DHCP in a different subnet than the vlan APs (because the swit...

Is it just me or is the Cisco CBW 140ac the worst access point?  I have a 2 story house and a 140ac(Primary) on 1 floor and a 145ac on the top floor with mesh turned on.  The problem with mine is that the coverage is very spotty/flak.  If i turn one ...

1timcisco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! AP monitoring

Hello everybody!WLC 5508 controllerPlease advize how to more competently monitor a specific access point for falling off clients and establish this with the cause of the failure.Sometimes clients fall off a specific AP, there is an assumption that a ...

AlexKlmv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi, The below is part of output of show run of C9800 wlc  . What is that meaning with packages.conf ? Is this normal?Thanks WLC#show running | i bootboot-start-markerboot system bootflash:packages.conf:C9800-L-universalk9_wlc.17.05.01.SPA.binboot-end...

Leftz by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a prime 3.x.Is it possible to create a job to execute certain specific "shows" and store them in the prime ???

nstr1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I accidentally disabled the Network user and Management for a Radius Authentication server and now I am unable to log into the GUI. How can I enable through CLI? I am able to connect to the CLI via the service port but do not know what commands to ru...

Hooey610 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, We have wlc's deployed in sso mode. Tried changing the hostname of the primary(active wlc) and it got changed. But the secondary wlc still reflecting the old host name. Please suggest how to change the secondary (passive wlc) hostname. Regar...

Anjana A by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card