Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All, Current Setup:3502 & 3702 APs ==> Access Switch 3850 with Mobility Controller ==> 5508 WLC. Proposed new setup:3802 APs ==> Access Switch 3850 with mobility controller ==> 5520 WLC (Phase-1)3802 APs ==> Access Switch 9300 ==> 5520 WLC (Pha...

Hello everyone,I have the following problem, I need a catalyst 9120axi AP with EWC in a small office. I only have access ports there because I only have a small broadband router there. Is it possible to get the WLANs on the native VLAN, like the mana...

Sorry in advance about the length, but I though this might be useful for other people trying this code.   Ok, so I decided to put a new virtual 9800-CL into my litte lab. First of all, ESX 6.7, don't recommend trying that one, while booting mine got ...

Hello Experts, I know one AP can easily cover around 40 feet's in all directions. I am thinking to install APs in building which got two floors and have bit confusion. Should I just install AP on Roof over Second floor and do not need to add any AP o...

I just want to upgrade the firmware to four devices that are already configured and working fine.I don't see documentation to perform a simple firmware update.  Can anyone tell me where that is?I did download the latest update 8.10.151.0

I have few aps model: AIR-AP1815W-E-K9   with the ios version:8.5.151.0 that have uptime of more than 100 days, but the association time stays 1 hour or less, and reset.They losing the connection with the controller.They operate in flex-connect  over...

raikone14 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, Tried accessing console of new 4800 AP  but not able to login .These are brand  new access points.  wired0 emac 0: link upwired0: link up wired0: started Waiting for preferred uplink IP configurationWaiting for preferred uplink IP configurat...

Anjana A by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes