cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

HI allThe two c9800-ls are ha deployed, and the alarm LED of the primary device is in red. I checked the relevant information,Table 4. Alarm LED IndicatorsColorDescription Blinking Green  Controller image upgradeAmber   or   Controller status activit...

Rps-Cheers_3-1622800996903.gif

Resolved! Wireless Lan

HiOur WLAN name is the same as our 3rd partys WLAN both called (FORNET) and what  I would like to know is can we have both parties connecting to the WLAN but have the 3rd party tunneled back to their WLC is this possible and if so how do we tell our ...

Dear team,Can you please help me with logging on COS AP?I found for COS AirOS APs (for example C9120AXI) are not so strong/thoroghly logs as older IOS APs (for example AIR-CAP2702E).IOS AP have on his buffer logs about clients and much more.COS AP ha...

Hello,I am running several 9105AXW APs with AF POE af.C9800-CL 17.3.3 controller.Is there a way to disable the Inline Power Warning LED.The APs work fine without 2.5Gbit and USB.Thanks

Marci by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 9800-CL WLC running 16.12.2s with ISE 2.6 patch 3.I am running into a issue getting guest portal flow working where the DACL specified by ISE authz rule is not working in the 9800. The redirect acl works fine, but after when ISE does CoA for...

Hi, I had setup in a test lab a autonomous AIR3602i, running the code version "ap3-g2-k9w7-tar.153-3.J14,tar" - Been fine for about 3 months. Today, one started rebooting continuously - okay, so I had another, powered it up, had a base configuration ...

Resolved! 1562 access point

Hello,what is minimum AIR-CT2504-K9 & AIR-CT5508-K9 WLC version in order 1562 access point to connect?  requirement: MESH wifi or Normal AP operate. 

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card