cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I forgot the password of my master AP model Cisco WAP121Can I make a password recovery?Also I have a recent backup but the password is encrypted begin with $1$ and username in clear text ?  

Midhat by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can some one help me,   I restarted the controller some days before after that it created problems, it authenticating the clients and restarting the APs. below is the log. and entire log attached. Thanks.   Error Message    %MM-3-APENTRY_DEL_FAILED: ...

hhakimi by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Sir,On a WLC (software version 4.1.185.0), how to block a single client MAC address?I thought of using the SECURITY -> Disabled Clients. Is it right?There are currently 250 users connected to the WLC. MAC Filtering is not a scalable solution becau...

limtohsoon by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are planning to use a Cisco 5508 wireless controller for guest WiFi.Therefore I downloaded the example webauth_bundles from the Cisco download portal and customized it.The Login process works fine with these files.Here comes my first question:If I...

Alex@IT by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WLC Data Rates

Hi, I am going to disable low data rates on WLC:802.11a (6,9,12,18)802.11b (1,2,5.5,6,9,11) And I have two questions. We have hundreds of devices and checking the data rates on each of them individually is impossible. Is there any way to see which de...

B A by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all Anybody here to happen to have a fairly fresh Prime 3.9 installation (without a recovered application backup)? I'm wondering something about the "Assurance And Health Summary" Job Dashboard. Which jobs do you have there for a fairly fresh inst...

20210518_pi_error.png
patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Is it possible  to deploy CMX 10 on-premises for tracking BLE devices or is it mandatory to have on cloud CMX ?Thank you

taytibob by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all masters of Cisco, I have a Cisco Access point 1852i. I tried to upgrade it on several different ways, via HTTP, via CLI, even via Cisco.com. But I wasn't successful. On HTTP I got a message "Transfer failed". In CLI via TFTP nothing happene...

blazcc by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I'm using network environment based on AIR-AP3802I-E-K9 with WLC 5529 8.8.130.0. Could someone please tell me why some client devices which are using 2.4Ghz associating with AP only based on 802.11g?I've in NIC requirements that 802.11n for 2...

8021.png

Hello!We have WLC 2504(airos 8.5.130 ) with  mix of AP1832 and AP1702I. Clients report sometimes slow performance and lags.I start test today - sit in direct AP vision and start ping controller and gw. I see same issue. Delay jump from 2ms to 80 -150...

I have been out of the IT world for a few years, but my current job is requiring me to take on more IT related tasks. One of my current tasks is to get a mobile "robot" to talk over wifi after a failure of an older setup (2 wireless bridges). I have ...

madmax97 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I was reviewing the configuration of a C9800 yesterday and I stumbled on this configuration line :access-session mac-move deny I went googling about it and I sort of understand the key concept behind it, being that if it is set to deny, a...

antmich by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card