cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a Spectralink 8440 connected to a C9800-CL 17.3.3 in Flexconnect mode Local Switching.According to the Spectralink VIEW Guide this is currently not supported, however I currently have no other option.The only problem I am currently exper...

Marci by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a couple of APs 2802i, I'm using them to do a Site Survey APoS, both are configured exactly the same, as well they have the same version, the problem is that one of them is broadcasting with much lower power than the other (both are con...

At one of our sites we have 3 8540's. Two are in an HA SSO paring with the 3rd in N+1. I need to upgrade the OS on all three. What is the best procedure to do this. Should I upgrade the Paring first then N+1 WLC. The goal of course doing it with the ...

daswann by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I edit web bundle, and i whant download files to wlc. But when i try do this throw Web-gui i got alert : 'Download operation failed. Please check connectivity to the server.' So, i have a TFTPD64 running in remote PC (172.16.12.35) (but in one networ...

Hi. AP does not join WLC.The AP tries to join the WLC, but the session does not appear to be established.Attach debug content.  May 11 08:13:09 kernel: [*05/11/2021 08:13:09.8076] CAPWAP State: DiscoveryMay 11 08:13:09 kernel: [*05/11/2021 08:13:09.8...

On the controller under "Inventory" the "Maximum number of APs supported is set to 0 (zero). Attempts to set the max number to 200 or any number for that matter via the CLI has failed. The setup has been running for about 3-4 years now. Checks on the...

rbario by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I keep getting a https error NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALIDwhile trying to use externally generated certificate  Windows server 2019 Default webserver Template  Did I do something wrong?Error is on all browsers

studmuffin by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, currently we have 9800 vwlc integrated with ISE. the requirement is that when mobile connects to SSID ((flexconnect SSID with Layer2 WPA2 and 802.1x), it can access only internet and should connect to internal resources except for dns and dhcp pu...

nareh84 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have basic knowledge of FlexConnect and when it's used - branch offices and remote sites. Recently I've been told by some auditors that we should configure FlexConnect in our local network to increase wireless speed and quality. I've never h...

B A by Level 1
  • 42 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card