Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Can anyone assist me how to upgrade Mesh AP AIR-AP1562E-B-K9? Currently i am using the below version:AP Running Image : 8.5.151.0Primary Boot Image : 8.5.151.0Backup Boot Image : 8.5.131.0 Thanks.shrijan

shrijan by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a wireless router and want to add 3 more wired devices but all my ethernet port are full, does anyone know how to extended?

Untitled.png
Dayias by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, on cisco Wi-Fi there is the ability to set the broadcast key rotation (default 1hr).  I'm working on Cisco Meraki proposal and I after searching I cannot find a similar ability within Meraki, does anyone know if this is possible? thanks

We purchased new AP's 9120AXi and 9120AXE's. I used the cisco power consumption tool to determine if these AP's which are mgig capable will be able to work in our existing environment - we currently have 3560X and 3650 switches until we purchase the ...

JMCNEL by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Planning to upgrade WLC from 8.0.121.0 to 8.5.161.0When checked sysinfo, I am seeing the Bootloader version as 1.0.20.Kindly let me know whether the bootloader version will create any issue.Also let me know how to upgrade the Bootloader version.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics