Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

What is the difference between the 2800 with the part number of AIR-AP2802I-B-K9, vs, the one with the part number of AIR-AP2802I-B-K9C.When I look at the documentation, it says that the AIR-AP2802I-B-K9C is "configurable"   Exactly what part is / is...

Hi Guys,Please help me this case.I have old AIR-CT2504-K9 in use and new C9800 Controller.I want to migrate all config from CT2504 to C9800, include Mac Address Allow on Access List Is there any software or a way to help me?Thank you guys.

huypd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Required expert advise?If im use only one band in our network 2.4 or 5 ghz so what wast impact of this ?What cisco recommendation enable both bands in the network or not?We are planning to disable 5gh and enaele oy 2.4 ghz due to some bugs so please ...

Hi,I want to see all clients in a spesific state on a 8500 controller, is this possible?I'm trying to find all clients stuck in DHCP. show client state summary - in CLI shows me the number of clients, but I want to know who the clients are.

Hi fellas,I'm asking if someone can tell me on which Systems WEP encryption is still possible? I'm running a 3504 WLC with mostly 2802 APs. I heard that WEP encryption is disabled for wave 2 APs and not allowed since SW 8.8.111.0 How about 5520 and 9...

maas0r by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

At my company we are currently using a Cisco WLC 5508 to manage our wireless network across 2 dozen+ office locations across the US and Canada.We're starting to run up against the license limit of WAP's on the current controller. We're in the process...

i have wlc 5508 and 60 ap with 2702、3702、2802、3802,now i software version is 8.3.111,but some apple device disconnect wifi ,i think wlc software is old,i want to update version. 8.5.x or 8.10.x who's win?

Hello all,I am confused about the structure of Cisco Mobility Express,There are two types of software which are :"Cisco Mobility Express" and "Lightweight AP Software".with the software "Cisco Mobility Express" Access became vWLC with Lightweight AP....

TeddHuang by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes