Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello friends,I have a WLC with Flexconnect licenses and AP's 1800 & 2800.I have a guest SSIDI enabled web authentication for guests with a session time of 60 minutes.But I want that after those 60 minutes, they cannot reconnect for at least the next...

Tonny_EPS by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some guest clients that are having to re-webauth every time they boot up or resume from sleep. I'm wondering if there is a CLI setting in Mobility Express that I can use to modify this behavior. Ideally, I'd like the controller to remember gue...

DJX995 by Level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all.I have deploy some of Catalyst  C9130AXI-F AP with monitor mode to monitor channel interference and stuff. Is there any way to view / export the result of that monitor mode?Thank you. Best regards,Lazuardi Nurfaiz

Hi, I have the wrong image and cant reset it, also when i type i get weird letters Please tell what need to do? below is the what have on CLIi have the wrong image and cant reset it, alsoAP003a.7d09.17d8>dnIOS Bootloader - Starting system.flash is wr...

Resolved! Mesh Trunking

I recently inherited a campus-wide mesh network of 6 RAPs and 14 MAPs. We have 4 remote switches bridged through MAPs. As-is, the network is working, but there are some things that we would like to clean up and future-proof on the LAN.In their curren...

Is it possible to have both Open and Enhanced open (OWE) on the same WLAN?Like how you can enable WPA2 and WPA3 on a WLAN, I would like to enable OWE and still support older clients that don't support WPA3 OWE.Thanks!

DJX995 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, Could you help me with this?I want to configure more than one AP like RAP on the same MESH, should there be any consideration in the configuration of that MESH, the RAPs or the MAPs that I need to know?I mean if there is a priority or somet...

Mariel by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So normally when I update a couple of SSO WLCs I:  download the software to WLCs, predownload to the APs, swap AP image, save system settings and then do a scheduled reload because thats the only command I know of where you can also reboot all the AP...

Hi AP 3602 cannot be changed into FlexConnect mode with vWLC. I got error message when I do that even if I change controller name. Please see below message attached. Thank you.  

Capture.PNG
eigrpy by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings fellows, Kindly assist about the configuration to add Cisco AIR-AP1832i-K9 to a Cisco WS-C3650-48PS.I have been trying to google the concept and configuration steps but I have found a clearly document step by step configuration that I can f...

I know these are old AP's, but they were still working when I pulled them out of service.  I am trying to find the Autonomous firmware for Air-Lap1242ag-a-k9.  Someone must have a version somewhere and I am desperate to find it please. Thank you for ...

8bbristow by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all,I got a central WLC 5008 and a lot of 1142 Access Points.One of them doesn't boot anymore. I don't know what happened.When I console to it, it says:The system was interrupted or it encountered an error during initializion of the flash file sy...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card