cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all, I'm beginner of the world of wireless , and i need your help. I would like to know the configuration and intergration between Cisco CMX 10.6 and Cisco Prime infrastructure . Could you help me please! Best regardsAkram 

I have installed a 9800-CL instance in my VMWare environment. It boots correctly and i can login to it via VCentre console. The WLC says it has a single network interface - Vlan1. I have assigned a suitable IP to the interface. 'show int vlan1' says ...

jmcgrady1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I have Cisco AP3802 in production and recently upgraded my WLC to 8.5.140.0 because of some bugs. But, after the upgrade some of the APs sometimes became unresponsive to serve clients for several seconds. I'm not sure what happened but the A...

fdharmawan by Level 4
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This event is an opportunity to discuss the LTE market trends from a consumer perspective, highlighting the 4G LTE service from Cisco Enterprise BU. Furthermore, we will discuss the strategies to consider, taking into account the details for the ad...

banner_en_lp_ATE_900x150_droten_nov_2020.png Photo_droten_100x140.png

Hi all, I've got a new greenfield site that I'm building up and it's one of the first site that we're using 9120 APs.  Our WLC is running version 8.10.130.0 and the APs connect fine, but they're not connecting to the switch with the Dot1X credentials...

Hello. We are planning to move from C8500 controllers to C9800. I want to configure Flex connect Groups the same as the old ones. I want to ask how to configure  Central Switching for the  Policy Profiles for WLAN's?The old controller has the below c...

FLEX1.png FLEX 2.png
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card