Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I've a question about AP switch port speed.  When you have a remote WLC and APs connected on a 100mbps switch ports on site. If one Wifi client is connected on 5ghz with 80Mhz channel width and see +700 mbps in Data Rate details of his Wireles...

Clem58 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please help, there is a completely reset AP 1702I-E, vWLC 8.5.161 on which 3602I-E points are connected and work.Licenses are activated on the controller, the date and time are set correctly, and the correct region is selected.I use the record: "capw...

Hi,  I just learned that there is no way to migrate existing licenses from a 8510 to a 9800-40 since the models are so different.  What about moving the licenses from the 8510 to either a vWLC or to a 5520? Is it the same scenario, that you can´t bri...

Hi,  How do a partner go about regarding the license transfer from a wlc 8510 to the new 9800-40?The old WLC has all the AP licenses associated with the wlc itself and the new 9800-40 has them as DNA licenses in the smart account? The 8510 is end of ...

Hi All,We got access points with static Tags assigned. In Prime Infrastructure 3.8 I can see the Tags but I cannot find a way to edit them through Prime? The Tags are displayed in Device Details. Does anybody know if this is possible?Thanks,Regards,U...

Tags.PNG
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card