Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

The docs on 5508 controllers say radius can assign vlans by vlan ID (see https://community.cisco.com/legacyfs/online/legacy/3/3/0/55033-AAA-overide-ACS52.pdf). Radius servers actually return a string, and the vlans are all associated with an interfac...

Hi all, I got an issue on accessing Virtual WLC's GUI in my home LAB network and I have been trying to figure out why for a few days.vWLC is installed on ESXi which is a apart of my VMware fusion on windows 10. vWLC's management interface is assigned...

Huan NG by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Installed a Cisco 3802i WAP (software version 8.4.100.0) for about a week now.  From day one, my home cameras (some have audio telling me when it "acquired a wireless connection") were periodically dropping the WiFi and then reconnect.  Rebooted the ...

trantuan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a Cisco 1832I AP running in Mobility Express mode. The problem is I can get the builtin WLC's webpage. But it is not showing the AP. There are no any other Cisco devices on the network. Also I can't afford a WLC for this one Access Point. ...

During our implementation of Guest Wireless (currently ongoing), we are trying to decide where to point to for DNS.We have a 5508 WLC in our Internet DMZ and it acts as the Anchor WLC. This WLC is also used as the DHCP server for the Guest Wireless c...

i am facing an issue with my ap and controller Here is my equipmentCisco Catalyst 3750 series POE switchCisco WLC 2100 Series Actual 2112 version 7.0.252.0Cisco Air-AP1042N-E-K9Here is the Configuration i have Done

dhcp.PNG vlan.PNG Vlan ip.PNG Interface.PNG

Hello, We will be installing Cisco Access Points C9130AXE-B in the excercise room and basketball court.  AP will be installed at the eleavation of 15'.  Will it interfere with Speakers at the same height?  

abbasali5 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! AP no joint vWLC

Team,I have an AP 2702i that was factory reset and when I connect it to vWLC 8.5.161.0 it cannot register. Attached logg of the AP, has anyone seen this error ?. AP500f.8094.85a0#*Aug 19 19:19:37.999: %DTLS-5-SEND_ALERT: Send FATAL : Close notify Ale...

promero by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I recently upgraded my 1830 AP to version 8.10.130.0.  After completing, I am experiencing the following:1.  LED indicator changes Green->Red->Amber repeatedly2.  No access points are listed in the Access Points table in Wireless Settings.  And...

bpiper by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes