cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Community. I'm at a lost on this particular issue.   I have a mix of 2800 , 3700 , 9100 in the environment.  We are currently running on three separate AWS Cloud 8900-CL ,  West , East Coast and Euro.     Randomly , the AP's like to join and or...

chadrife1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are in the planning stages of replacing a wireless solution in our ware house with Cisco 1560 AP's that we have used at other warehouses. These AP's were chosen to be used inside the warehouse due to the refrigeration system keeping the facility a...

Rafael_E by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello team, can u plz help regarding this topic. I am not getting how it calculates,  how to check antenna gain. What is eirp how it helps.How it is increased suppose power is 11dbm then how eirp is 16dbm plz team help here

Hey Guys !I have to set up an configure almost 3000 AP (1852 I-E-K9 Mobility Express).I have to set up 1 Master and several Slaves for each location. Is there a possibility to configure several AP at one Time ? We also refuel Notebooks and so on with...

SteveHH by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to audit approx 300 WLC's using Prime. I would like to have prime verify the Radius servers configured on all the WLC's Prime manages. Can this be done with a report, audit tool, compliance tool? Thanks,

bhunt7 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have 2 cisco WS-C3650-48PD running with SW version: 16.3.3, What is the last validated version for update?same question for the Wireless LAN controllers model AIR-CT2504-K9 with current sw version: 8.2.166.0 Thanks for the support

We have three 1602 APs that, two of which were used at another site and cabled it to one of our production switches at a new site. The two re-used AP's IP was statically assigned via our WLC and worked successfully. We moved the APs to a new site, th...

Good day,I’ve been using an old Ruckus wireless AP. It’s served me well however the device is no longer supported i.e no further firmware updates.The AP is for a small office with few users. Any recommendations on a Cisco AP? Something simple will do...

We just purchased a 1562I (AIR-AP-1562I-B-K9) and it won't join our 2504 controller.  The AP has version 8.4.100 and our controller is 8.3.111.  I have also installed the matching AP bundle (hopefully correctly).  This is our first outdoor access poi...

Nettech98 by Level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! N+1 HA deployement

Hello, Please advice. I am deploying N+1 HA with 5520 WLC. configuration is done in local mode ( Not flexconnect).When the shuting down the Primary WLC, wireless client are not able to get an ip address. Do I need to switch my configuration to flexco...

O.Zang by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card