cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

HiWe currently have an environment using Cisco 2702i access points and are now also wanting to start using Cisco 2802i access points. We already use option43 on our DHCP server using the event class for the 2702i AP's to ensure they can reach our cen...

Jim Kerr by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

JQUERY <3.5Our security team has informed us that the 3504 running 8.10.130 is showing as vulnerable for the issue identified in CVE-2020-11022 In jQuery versions greater than or equal to 1.2 and before 3.5.0, passing HTML from untrusted sources - ev...

Hello,Thanks in advance for your time. I am part of a small local 501(c) organization that has been donated Air-AP1832i-B-K9 devices as part of an effort to bring our organization into the 21st Century for WiFi and networking capabilities. I have rea...

I don't understand the "deny" and "permit" action in URL configuration. For example, I configured "permit  *.google.* for pre-auth",  what happen for this URL ACL? , it will let me pass when I visit http://www.google.com even though i have not pass w...

yaoszhan by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! HA WLC 2504

Hi, I have  WLC 2504 with 2 SSID and about 12 APs connected.Now i have been tasked to add a second WLC 2504 as backup.I have never done this in the past and even the first WLC  was done with the help from someone here.I have tried to match the second...

Wlc1.PNG AP.PNG HA.PNG
Tazio4436 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i recently got a wireless Cisco router AIR-CAP3702I-E-K9 that when launched has its IOS set as hostname instead of router and i cant enter global configuration mode. Like its disabled. Wondering what could be the problem here.  RegardsMartin

Screenshot from 2020-09-02 14-34-23.png

Hi All,   I recently bought an AC (air conditioner. Not the WiFi 802.11 standard) which which can be connected the wifi and controlled using the provided app.   The problem is I will not connect to WiFi. Then I used my phone hotspot as a router and i...

hirani89 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,    I have  AP's on the same subnet of the controller, however the AP is not able to join the controller although it is pingable from the WLC  and and it gets its IP from DHCP properly, I have the following logs, please help! spamApTask2: Se...

Dear all, Please, need your advice about this,my user ask me to change the wlc configuration to 5 ghz only with n/ac only.they said their end-points (smartphone and notebook) are support with n/ac and 5 ghz.what the impact if we deploy this configure...

alams by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured my LAP 2700 with Flexconnect. Control part is working fine, but i would like to route my Data traffic via WLC. Is it possible? Can we still force it to go via WLC?I know it defeats the purpose of flexconnect, but that's my requireme...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card