cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All We need to change the default managment vlan on a deployment of 1832i and 1852i For now i only have a 1852 connected and all vlans are configured Van 1 mgmt Vlan 402 clients I have the switch ports configured as trunk and native is the mgmt vl...

beconnect by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm studying for my CCNP so I bought this WLC 2504 but it seems not to have Service interface configuration only the management interface.  My understanding the management interface is used for the capwap.   What type of interface should I configure ...

Hello   Is there any good advice when upgrading an SSO pair of 8510's from 8.3 to 8.5 ?  There are a couple of thousand APs in Flex mode - but the Flex Groups contain APs from multiple sites - hence I am doubting that the FlexAP Upgrade will be of mu...

Hi, I'm toying with a AIR-CAP3702E-E-K9 (autonomous Version 15.3(3)JJ1), and i want to make sure its using the long external antennas (orange band), I think it might be but is there any way i can check, please. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. ...

2ND TIME THIS HAS BEEN REPORTED AS SPAM, PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE PROBLEM IS. Hi, I have an AIR-CAP3702E-E-K9 (autonomous Version 15.3(3)JJ1), and i want to make sure its using the long external antennas (orange band), I think it might be but is there...

Hi, I'm toying with a AIR-CAP3702E-E-K9 (autonomous Version 15.3(3)JJ1), and i want to make sure its using the long external antennas (orange band), I think it might be but is there any way i can check, please. My Config below; Building configuration...

Hi, I have a 2504 with x3 AP's connected, x2 are 2700 series and as I understand it support mesh, so wanted to configure them to improve WiFi coverage in a spot I can't get wired connections in. I have configured both the RAP and the MAP as such both...

Hi AllI start configuring cisco 3800 accesspoint i already configure the first one. first i install ME software on the access point and now it act as a controller what is the next step inorder to join the other APs in the controller. Do i have to ins...

henokk601 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

At my company we are currently using a Cisco WLC 5508 to manage our wireless network across 2 dozen+ office locations across the US and Canada.We're starting to run up against the license limit of WAP's on the current controller. We're in the process...

I have inherited some 2702i's. I reset the config using a console cable. When they reboot they detect our WLC and download all the configuration file - I can see them on the controller whilst they are doing this.They then reboot and refuse to reconne...

Hi All, We have an odd problem with one of our HP Wireless printers. In the past few months it has randomly dropped off the WLC from an mDNS point of view - in the section: Controller > mDNS > Domain names. Reboots would not bring it back on mDNS. wh...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card