cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone, I have an already working VLAN, which is currently accessible with another AP (another manufacturer altogether), which I want to replace with a Cisco Aironet 1852 Series AP. However I'm currently a bit stuck. Since another person had ...

m_nik by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently some user at a area in my office complain me their phones disconnect and reconnect many times. They just only stay in a room. We have APs both front and back of that room. And i found that client is roaming between 2 AP (1 front and 1 back t...

wlc3.JPG
Ha Dao by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had an AP that wouldn't join its primary controller.  When I looked at the logs on the controller I saw this message. %LWAPP-3-LICENSE_ACQUIRE_ERR: spam_lrad.c:407 Failed to acquire license from the licensing module, maximum APs Joined 300/300. Thi...

Buenas tardes Tenemos unos dispositivos WAP150 conectados a un enlace de 200 mb, realizando la prueba de conexión el WAP150 nos muestra como resultado de la prueba de velocidad de 9 mb. Se reiniciaron los dispositivos a valores de fábrica y no se obt...

HiWe have a cisco 3504 controller and client is not CCX compatible I want to trigger a beacon request frame from Controller using "test 11k" commandsI could see below supported commands on wlc , I enabled debugging and tried to send the request frame...

ars_466 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I'm testing out Cisco's Mobility Express on a 3802i and am running into "gotcha" moments that I wasn't expecting. I'm hoping some of you more experienced people on here can help guide me through and find solutions if they exist.Goal: I'm consi...

Hi All,I just upgraded a Cisco 3504 from version 8.5.140.0 to 8.5.161.0.  Just as normal routine, but something strange happens:After the upgrade version 8.5.161.0 turn into version 8.7.106.0.Sounds weird,but luckely i have the logs: ******Check this...

Himigrated today many APs to some new WLC 5520 with 8.5.151.0.All these APs did run on a 5508 with same firmware.ONLY this model 1815m wont join.No AP autorization list, no fw blocking ports, ap licenses ok, system time is OK per NTP.Maybe the 5520 n...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card