cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all Following design: i have a AP 2802 connected to a cisco Switch. Also connected to the switch is a WLC 5520.  I wonna that the AP discovers the WLC that i can manage the AP over the WLC. Following Configuration on the Clients:  SW: interface Gi...

I would like to copy file from local machine disk to Cisco prime disk. I have sftp client on my machine. How can I enable SFTP server on Cisco prime to transfer the file from client to server. 

varma10 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi All, I'm testing a new iPSK based IoT wlan on a WLC8540 (8.5.140.0) and using an ACS 5.8 radius server for authentication.The wlan works successfully with a laptop and Android phone but does not work with a particular air sensor we have.The air se...

iPSK Awair1.PNG iPSK Awair2.PNG
CiaranB by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have SD-Access fabric network with DNA Center. I have one main wireless network which is fabric as well and 802.1X authentication. I use 3500 series WLC and 1850 series APs. The problem is as shown below picture. I got constant timeouts in m...

Capture.PNG

Hi, I dont have wlc for testing.I want to know what is meaning of “ping request and response” in wlc GUI “monitor > redundancy > statistics”.Is it represents do a auto ping or manual ping on active wlc and standby wlc? And whether the “sent to peer” ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card