cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

hi,i just created an AVC on a WLC3504 to block video streaming, i.e. youtube, netflix, amazon prime.it's already enabled and applied to an SSID. how to do i check stats for the dropped traffic?i saw stats/charts under monitor > applications > WLAN > ...

Well here we are - And it might be, "just me" , but have anyone tried the password recovery procedure on CMX ? (And can tell me where I fail ? ) We basically tried to follow the configuration guide on this point.https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/doc...

Hello, I am currently working on a project with new WLC catalyst 9800 series. I am wondering what is the correct workflow to bulk import and configure access points.It looks like most of the ap config is done in policy profiles, which are assigned to...

Hello Everyone, I have 2 questions about the Cisco Air-CAP1702I-K-K9.What is the recommended and maximum number of conncurrent users this device supports?What is the recommended and maximum range of this device? I've looked else where but can't seem ...

Questions by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have upgraded CMX 10.5 to 10.6 and I am having some problems with the upgrade. One of my problems is I am now getting the certificate error again. I need to log in with the root user to correct the certificate issue, but I'm not able to get access ...

As per document https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/wireless/aironet-3800-series-access-points/200898-Link-aggregation-on-1800-2800-3800-AP.html Note that as of 8.4 software version, there is no means of securing the access port if using LAG (...

Network that I am trying to access is 199.8.0.0/16 and is on VLAN 1 AP01 joins WLC-1 and begins broadcasting SSID "CISCO2_test". Created a vlan 1 interface:Interface Name Port Vlan Id IP Address Type Ap Mgr Guest-------------------------------...

Hi, we have the following situation which I'd appreciate assistance with.We have 9 WLCs around a corporate network.  Each of the WLCs was in the same mobility group for failover purposes, and to permit APs to reconnect back to their primary WLC in th...

Hello, A question about how an AP sends beacon, broadcast, multicast packets. I suppose that a 4x4 AP, with antenna ports A, B, C, D, will always use just 1 antenna, the antenna element connected though "A" port, to send this type of traffic. Also fo...

ecarbajo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card