Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I'm going to add some AP 3800 to a wireless network in an officeI've have been always using internal antennas, even in vertical (wall) AP's, so I don't have any experience with external antennas.1) I see that external dipole antennas has less gain th...

jmprats by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Need helpUsers facing regular slowness and sometimes disconnection during peak office hours. We have enabled 80 MHz channel with Channel change interval of 10 minutes. Is it might cause issue. Its new deployment and facing on site where user u...

Hi guys, If possible, please could I have your assistance. We currently have Access Points which are in flex connect mode and are split across 2 x Wireless controllers (5508) – The APs are in high availability mode and will fail over to the secondary...

a_naipaul by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I have a Cisco RV110W router. It is necessary that at the time of connecting to it's Wi-fi network, on the device automatically opens a certain web page in a browser. I did not find such a function in the web interface. How this can be impleme...

I can't find documentation to confirm or deny IPv6 support on Mobility Express WLC's (for management of the WLC). I've tried doing the following: config ipv6 enableconfig ipv6 interface address management primary <IPv6 Address> <Prefix Length> <Link-...

Hi All, I´ve configured a policy for IPhones so that they will moved to an other VLAN.When I take a look at the client details I can see that the policy match and that they clientwill be moved to VLAN 91 (normaly the VLAN 90 is assigned to the SSID)....

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card