cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I am exploring options to use DNS load-balancing for radius authentication, I am seeing very limited information in configuration guide, hence posting this question in cisco support community. Here is the question:  I am able to configure Radius DNS ...

Capture1.PNG Capture2.PNG

Hi all,Does anybody know what is the maximum number of APs supported on Cisco 2504 WLC?According to the Data Sheet it is 75: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/wireless/ps6302/ps8322/ps11630/data_sheet_c78-645111.htmlBut according to the conf...

Hello communityI have a lot of log entries because of 802.1x problems.003204: Jan 16 11:13:13.293 MET: *%APF-4-MSCB_DEL_FAILED:Switch 1 R0/0: wcm: Unable to delete the client entry ( f86f.c108.c481 ) from client exclusion list: client not found.00320...

Is it possible to perform the "config 802.11a disable network" and "config 802.11b disable network" or the GUI equivalent on a select group of APs?  We currently have several sites all terminating on the same WLC with APs organized into separate AP g...

Dear all,We are using Cisco WLC 5508 and Cisco APs- AIR-AP2802I-E-K9 in our office. Also using Cisco Prime for monitoring wifi infra. We are receiving complaints about wifi performance issue for a particular site where we have noticed 2 of the Aps ar...

Hi, I'm using DNA Spaces and some options appear greyed out, like BLE Manager, Location SDK and Detect and Locate. Why is that? How can I gain access to them? I read on the configuration documents that I can locate devices conected to the network, th...

acar2000 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I'm in the process of deploying a new customer site and I'm finding the wireless speeds to be less than ideal. The infrastructure is all new and there are no users online yet. Topology includes an ASA5512x , C9500-16x stacked and C9300-48Ps...

atetu0488 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I need help getting the password reset on a cisco router. It is model RVS4000 V2. The warranty and support coverage has expired on it and the folks at Cisco will not assist. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

We have a cisco wlc 9800 still in a testing environment.We have implemented flexconnect with local switching. I am trying to configure the Learn Client IP Address feature in this wlc, which is available in my existing vwlc running 8.10. According to ...

erga by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks,My lowest supported rates on 5GHz in global configuration is 36 and I don't have RF profiles configured in groups, but for clients I see 6.0 in supported rates.WMM Support...................................... EnabledAPSD ACs...................

SS87824 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes