Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Is there a way to see all foreign WLC's from an anchor, and which WLAN name(s) they happen to be using?   From the Foreign perspective it's clumsy to get the anchored WLAN's, then relate WLAN number back to an SSID.  This would have to be done for ev...

I assume that I am not the first person to run in to this and know I won't be the last person but I can't seem to get a Google ChromeCast to work on a WLAN that I set up. The WLAN Consists of an AIR-CT2504-K9 Controller and two AIR-LAP1024N-A-K9 Acce...

pleblanc by Level 1
  • 34 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Spoiler  Hi guys,Im looking for a bit of advice on where to go with this one as I am at a bit of a loss, and googling just sends me round in circles.I have a Cisco 2504 WLC running 8.0.120.0 at a remote siteThere was a powercut at this site, and when...

Hi All, can anyone say what application software is being referred to in the eos/eol announcement? Why is there a distinction between application software and the WLC operating system? https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/wireless/5500-s...

user1024 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ap is not joining to WLC.  the image is showing like below c1140-rcvk9w8-tar.124-25d.JAL.tar i think something is wrong here right ? because it should be with rcv in image.  can someone help regarding this. 

Hello everyone,I have a issue with my AP1815W-E-K9 not joining my  2504 cisco controller.On the join phase statistics i can read: Lwapp discovery request rejecteddiscovery request decoding with subnet rboadcast and wrong AP ip address.The setup The c...

RRR.PNG unnamed.png C02.PNG C03.PNG
Solanin19 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I suspect that some users are consuming most of the bandwidth on some of my AP(s) and causing diminished throughput for my other users.  What is the best way to find these users and track their activity?  Is there a way to do this from the Wi-LAN con...

androsian by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 5508 controllers connected with single links to the upstream switches. We'd like to add a link and set them up as LAGs. According to the configuraton doc at https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/8-5/config-guide/b_cg85/por...

Hi,I’m working on a design at the moment where the customer runs a Zero Trust model, The customer has multiple sites with no WAN. All traffic is Internet based towards there cloud provider where they run SAML aware proxies to permit access to their a...