Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I need to upgrade the software on WLC 4402 to 7.0 or higher for use with Cisco 3502i APs.. However, I can't seem find the download link anywhere.. Any help would be awesome! 

I purchased a second hand AT&T CISCO 3G MicroCell DPH153-AT Wireless Cell Phone Signal Booster The previous owner assures me that it works I was able to activate it online at the ATT web site. However, when i plug it into the Ethernet switch, the net...

biconix by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,I configured all RF profile with 40Mhz, but many ap stayed at 20Mhz.I checked and tried the command show ap channel The output : Slot Id ..................................... 0802.11b/g Current Channel ..................... 6*Allowed Channel L...

Hi, I have a WLC that I need to restriction over the management GUI but do not want to block anything else.Is there a safe way to block other wireless client to the WLC GUI, while keeping a whitelist of those who can access?I am planning to enable "m...

Dear All,I am working on Cisco wireless project. My client has a specific requirement where he wants no one should be able to access mobile hotspot internet connection from their premise. Mobile should be contained automatically and immediately.I hav...

I would like to create remote repository for Prime bkups right now have it going to my Laptop. The guide are confusing, does anyone have a step by step instruction on have to do this. Thanks Michael

mworkman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes