cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

I have a WLC 5520 with 8.2.170.0 that I planned to upgrade to 8.5.151.0 this weekend. I discovered that I get no reply from the console port. The WLC is in a HA environment and the backup I have serial console access. I can ssh in to both WLC and Web...

Peechar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I've connected 22 new model  of AP on 3 differents switches and I encounter each time the same issue :After a short while all AP move from status :Gi1/0/1 auto on 26.1 AIR-AP2802E-S-K9 4 30.0toGi1/0/1 auto on 26.1 Ieee PD 4 30.0And then never ...

LAN team by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear support team, I have come to know that our local IT of Istanbul had purchased 3 units of Cisco Aironet  AP AIR-AP2802I-E-K9 and when I checked I found that all of them are controller-based APs. I wanted to flash Cisco Mobility Express but I coul...

Hello all, I'm having some issues with getting external DHCP server working off my WLC. When I have DHCP pool configured locally on the controller, everything works as it should. When I enable DHCP Proxy, and use an external DHCP, the clients are not...

Dom Lukos by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! QoS on WiFi

Hi,I've got a WLC and a number of LWAP's configured on my network. My Skype users want to be able to use voice & video.The application is marking the DSCP values for Voice and Video. Now how do i get the WiFi infrastructure to honour these markings a...

Hello all,I have a Wireless LAN controller and multiple Cisco APs with 8 SSIDs configured. Each one for the different business departments.I want to allow Windows users to authenticate only to their specific SSID and windows group. I have a Microsoft...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card