Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello i have controller  in machin virual and AP 1815 i   then i would to know if i have toplogy mesh so i can configured in the controller  that allow ap 1815 support mode mesh ??? If yes , what is the  mode configuration  AP in the controlleur  tha...

I'm running into some confusion when interpreting the MCS rates.  I'm using SolarWinds to monitor my WLC, and I've created a custom poller to poll the MCS rates using the current client tx rate (OID 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.599.1.3.1.1.17).  When I see rates ...

feld4125 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,recently  one of our AIR-CAP1602I-E-K9 access points has started intermittently resetting its 802.11b interface.The log messages on the WLC always look either like this:AP's Interface:0(802.11b) Operation State Up: Base Radio MAC:34:db:fd:xx:xx...

naoui1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 1542 access points

We have a pair of 8540 controllers running 2200 access point on version 8.3.143.0 in HA mode.All AP's operate in Flex connect mode.We are in the process of swapping out  550 of 1142 access points in order to upgrade the code on the controllers. At th...

F4ttie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco community, I have two WAP531 at work (one in the office, one in the warehouse) and they are working both in a cluster (Single Point Setup). They diffuse the same SSID and Roaming is working fine.Now for security reasons I just build a Rad...

Good morning! First off, a quick question on the 1852i.  I noticed that when comparing the AP models, the 1850 series is not listed anymore.  Is this an error or is the 1852 on its way out? https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/wireless/access-point...

Hello All, I deployed a wireless network on AIR-AP1832I-R-K9, firmware version 8.7.102.0, in the mode Mobility Express.When users log on, they go to the internal authentication page to enter their login and password.What certificate should be used fo...

Amrich by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to configure a new AP 1572IC1-A-k9, but I can´t turn on the AP, I connect the AP with a AIR-PWRINJ1500-2=, but when I connect the AP to the power injector port with a ethernet cable the AP is not turnning onThe AP has the next specification:80...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card