cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We have used lightweight templates and scheduled them in Cisco prime, and set "admin status" to "disable" which works well when this has been asked from us in smaller portions. But now it's about 1500 access points, which becomes very difficult to ha...

HI Band n is much faster. We replaced ap1131 with ap3502. but when we tested it with PC close to the 3502, we still get band g. How can we get band n as it is more fast? Thank you

wfqk by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi we lose an AP connection with WLC among several hundred APs. Which is fast way we can find which one lose connection? Can we find it via WLC? Thank you

wfqk by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 4402 wireless controller that we keep seeing the below error messages for in our syslog server.  Need help diagnosing. We are running v 7.0.252.0 on the controller.Syslog message:  *spamReceiveTask: Jun 05 08:48:22.073: %LWAPP-3-REPLAY_ERR:...

When setting up my HA pair of 5520, I can only put them in SSO if I tag the managment vlan. Our existing 5508 have untagged management vlan and when I tag the vlan on the 5520, I do not have connectivity into the gui through the management IP. I can ...

I didnt realize the wormhole that was opened when I asked  Cisco Tac this. Trying to understand how throughput works heading towards an AP. I was given an article that states the following: Meraki recommends that the end user is located no more than ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card