cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys, I would like to made a little change and I should move some AP from the production wlc to the temporary wlc. Production wlc runs 8.3.143.0, temp wlc runs 8.5.140.0, ap manager interfaces is in the same subnet. After I prepared temp wlc for t...

schulcz by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, first off let me start by saying I am very new to this so I apologize ahead of time but am very eager to learn. I have a WLC 5508 and a Catalyst 2960S as well as 3 AIRCAP 3502E access points. I have read books and watched tons of Youtube v...

I have a 5508 WLC running software version 8.3.122.0 and some brand new Aironet 1815i Access Points. Just plugging the APs they should find the WLC, but all the do is flash green. How can I get them to see the WLC? or get them on my network?

tombstone1 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings , Should we order mobility express on all access points or only on access point being deployed as central controller. For example, for 10 new AP deployment, can I order one 1815I or 2800 with mobilty config and other nine 1815 AP's as norma...

Hello, WLC 5508 is almost EOL so we need to think in how to migrate.We have a WLC 5508 with 30 AP's and Cisco Prime for guest access. With this number of AP's I think is not necessary to buy a new pair of hardware WLC's.I'm thinking in migrate to Mob...

jmprats by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm trying to make an AP join a controller over the internet, I think I've done all the setup needed to make this work, here's what I did so far : - booted the AP and defined the public IP address of the WLC in the WLC managers list( NAT is co...

Yea9632 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team, Please help me out to resolve the issue.  ISSue : there are some users at the site are able to connect with Corp-Mobile SSID successfully but some are not able to connect in same environment. i am attaching all screen shots and Debug logs...

SSID-1.PNG SSID-AAA Servers.PNG SSID-Advanced.PNG SSID-Advanced-1.PNG

More infos: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/release/notes/crn85mr5.html   Release seems to have a lot of fixes for Flex Connect and also Wave2 APs.    [edit] Removed the unreadable table.

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 5 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

The title pretty says it all. I have the layer 3 webauth enabled on a Cisco WLC 2504 WLAN with a self-signed SSL cert. I installed the root CA cert in the Android phone under Settings > Biometrics and security > Other security settings > Install from...

Hi, I need to configure an SSID which will use 802.1x authentication for ipods corporate network.Is there an option in cisco Wireless environment to use 802.1x authentication without the use of RADIUS servers? 

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card