Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello to the entire wireless community.I have a question about the handling and recording of the changes generated by each user in a WLC. Is it possible to register what commands were executed by each user in the WLC? I mean a kind of audit like in a...

Jonas2020 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WLC -5508 - 8.0.121.0 AP's running in flex connect mode Version8.0.121.0 AP model - 1602,1041 . AP  MAC: 00:3a:9a:2b:9b:00 disassociated previously due to Link Failure. Uptime: 18 days, 16 h 54 m 48 s . Reason: Capwap WTP Event request. AP  MAC: b...

bhosalesb by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hii have a question  Cisco AP 1815M ping to internet with high time MS.i tried to connect AP with different network but output same high time to ping internetCisco AP 1815M connect with virtual WLC So i search in document and not found VWLC support o...

Hi all   I've a problem with a 1562I that wont join my WLC. I've read a few threads in the Cisco community, describing the same problem, but the solutions doesn't work for me.   Info about my installation:   - Cisco WLC 8540 - software: 8.3.135.0 - 2...

Hi all I just discovered that Cisco has released two new AP models, the 9115 and 9117. Overview page for both: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/wireless/catalyst-9100ax-access-points/index.html Datasheet 9115: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/prod...

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Helloi have a controler 3504 and they 28 ap joind  but i want to knwo why : Monitor> AP joint Static >   ===> it show only 8  acces point  and not 28 acces point ?? please , i would what is mean that ??

Hi everyone, I have issue about a SSID mapping multi vlan in flexconnnect mode.I know there are some method for this:1\AAA override2\AP Groups3\Interface Groups(pelase tell me if it's wrong). I want to confirm if  all these method can use for flexcon...

Hi all, I have the problem that my APs wont join my WLC for some reason.On the DHCP server I can tell that all 4 APs get an IP address and I also can ping them but dont see them on my WLC.When I look at the WLC log I can see the following messages: *...

flokki123 by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After an unsuccessful change of software, the access point AIR-CAP2702E-E-K9 cyclically reboots.There is no way to get to the command line interface.The mode button for some reason has become disabled.How can I restore the access point? console outpu...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: