cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello expertscurrently, I have my wlan run with 8.5.140 ios. and with equipment 3800 access point. and have the following issue with my wireless client with disconnect random. in the console, I see the following error. *spamApTask0: Jun 24 20:23:24.4...

Mike Vzz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have recently been advised to install 1562i access points for a new external wireless service. These were purchased and now installed in one location. One more location to follow. They are showing on the WLC (AIR-CT5520-K9) as downloading and have...

I've been troubleshooting an issue with a 7925 that keeps losing connection when roaming between two APs.The APs are both in a hall, probably about 40 feet apart. When roaming between two rooms (one near each AP) the phone has a tendency to lose the ...

Buen día, Quiero saber si alguien me puede apoyar con la descarga del Autonomous AP IOS Software (ap3g2-k9w7-tar.153-3.JBB6.tar), el cual es para el AP 2602i, les agradeceria mucho si alguien pudiera ayudarme con esta descarga.

apartida1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In order to do WLAN troubleshooting, I need an updated matrix list that includes the following:Which mobile device support CCX? Vendor/device name and versionWhich version of CCX is supported per device?Which feature is supported per CCX version?Base...

amin.amor by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I have - 4 x Cisco APs 1852i, which are set in Mobility Express mode with version VID: 8.3.112.0. - This APs are connected to the SG-300 SW ISSUE Random clients (it doesn´t matter if android, apple), gotting limited connection (no access to th...

Jaro by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Im having problems configuring my access point AIR CAP 3602I-E-K9.I connected the AP with a POE (one connection 'TO AP' and other one 'TO SWITCH') to a switch which is connected to the main internet.I can see the AP's IP address in terminal, b...

tony99982 by Level 1
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, I can’t find a definitive answer regarding the behavior of SSO and I'm looking for some help here. What happens to the Primary controller when a failover happens and it returns? Is it put into Standby-Hot mode until manual interventio...

WVD by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WLC 3504 Red. port

Hello , I have 2 WLC 3504 and need to connect the Redundancy ports -> I checked the deployment guide and found that they should connect back to back or via L2 switch , the question can I use L3 switch instead of L2 switch ? thanks

ayakoleb by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card