cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,I have 3 APs (AIR-CAP3702E-E-K9) in 3 building connected with each other and i want to run VoIP services within buildings , so my question dose it support or it depends on the Switches(VoIP service support)? Regards

I have upgrade Cisco WLC code. Code has been upgraded Successfully but aps are joining yet. From the logs i can see the following.Failed to authorize AP Name HAM03313AP12 with Base Radio MAC 00:2c:c8:82:93:c0. Authorization entry does not exist in AA...

I'm starting the path to CCNP Wireless. The test has recently been revamped and like a lot of new Cisco Certification tracks the test comes out before a decent amount of material. What would someone suggest to start this process while there is not a ...

HiI am looking to advertise a number of wireless profiles for an organisation that has a presence on our campus.  I will use our APs to do this and then run Foreign/Anchor set up for each profile so that clients of these profiles break out onto the o...

Hello, On 802.11a/n/ac 5Ghz WLC 5520 configuration, for on of our Cisco 3702E APs, the power is currently configured to 1 (17 dbm ~50 mW) when we are below this AP with a scanner Datalogic FalconX3+, in the status of the scanner it shows 80 mW for tx...

Clem58 by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I have a problem with ap AIR-AP1815I-R-K9i have 2 AP and they have same firmwarecisco AIR-AP1815I-R-K9 ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l) with 1015824/668048K bytes of memory.Processor board ID FGL2237B10GAP Running Image : 8.8.120.0Primary Boot Image...

Alex_rt by Level 1
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have ran these debug commands and below is the output the I recieved.debug mac addr AP MAC ADDRESSdebug capwap event enabledebug capwap errors enabledebug capwap detail enabledebug PM PKI enabledebug DTLS Event Enable  *spamApTask1: Apr 24 13:35:35...

ERIK S by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all: mi wlc 5508 log show me this message : - IDS Signature attack detected. Signature Type: Standard, Name: NULL probe resp 1, Description: NULL Probe Response - Zero length SSID element, Track: per-Mac, Detecting AP Name: -Client Deauthenticat...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card