cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello folks, I am stumped by followings, you can see the specific WLAN 7 is associated to interface management, WLC) >show wlan 7 < omitted >WLAN Identifier.................................. 7Interface........................................ manageme...

DuJin0509 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all, I have setup a new SSID for BYOD this SSID is configured to the use the same DHCP Servers as Guest SSID to test with ISE I configured the WLAN exactly the same setup as Guest SSID to start with, same DHCP Server in Advanced options etc with s...

Hi, I have  two number of cisco 5508 WLC. each WLC is having 200 license. When I now plan to put the WLC in HA-SSO mode, Will the license be added as 400 on the active WLC ? Or will it continue to remain as 200?

Hello, I have a foreign controller anchored back to a DMZ WLC. Multiple Guest SSIDs use this EOIP/Anchor. QOS on the WAN routers between the Foreign/Anchor WLC is matching on the EOIP tunnel endpoints, using this as the matching criteria for any QOS ...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I have joined a new organisation which is using older NAC configuration on their switchports. I am looking to amend this however does anyone have a template for NAC in older switches using the following types of commands rather than the more...

bbriggs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a number of 5520 WLC's, and have been trying to verify power supply status on these.   Unfortunately, it looks like the "show inventory" power supply information is misleading.  For instance, this is the result from one of these 5520's: >show ...

Hi everybody!   I have this issue: When I can connect an endpoint to an AP 3800 via 802.1X through ISE without any problem. That works fine. Then when the user moves to another location, and his notebook connects to another AP (2600 for example) the ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card