cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

I use a WPA2-PSK SSID for IoT devices which don't support 802.1X. Now some of those devices need to be moved to a separate VLAN. Can this be done with Mobility Express (8.8.100.0) without creating yet another SSID? I'm thinking about MAC-to-VLAN mapp...

Maurice_ by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to know whether my understanding is correct on below: Option 1 I buy primary WLC as C1-AIR-CT3504-K9 + 23 C1FPAIRK9 + 23 AIR-DNAC1E and secondary wireless as AIR-CT3504-K9 only.I am assuming that as primary WLC is having Cisco one license so w...

hello dear .... i have questions please can you help me 1- what is main  Universal Regulatory Domain on wireless AP?2- our organization  in Yemen  what is  Universal Regulatory Domain appropriate ? note : our WLC 5508 

Hello!I'm looking for best Design solution.What I have:- Data Center with two 5520 wlc.- Some branches with access points.- Two routers in DC and two in branch, two ISPs and redundant IPSEC tunnels- All wireless traffic from branches should pass to D...

successfully setup WLC 9800-CL running 16.10 WLANs up and running, thanks to the built in config convertion tool.   However are struggling to get the spectralink 8440 phone (VoWlan) properly running. I guess the QoS Settings were not converted proper...

f.duffy by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I have a 2500 WLC running on 8.2.166.0. Currently I have 3702i WAPs. I am getting new 3802i WAPs. Can this work with this firmware? The compatibility matrix for 8.2.166.0 version shows the below list of supported hardware.  It says 3800 is s...

Jagan1976 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,   Need your help on this.   I am managing CIsco 2504 WLC and i have configured P2P Blocking Action in SSID.   My requirement is two users connected to that SSID , do not need to communicate.   After configuring P2P Blocking in that SSID , Us...

Noovi by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allHaing recently upgraded an HA pair of 8510 to version 8.3.143.0 I suddenly found that the switches were complaining about Duplex mismatches on ports connected to APs.  I did some troubleshooting and googling and came to the conclusion that thes...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card