cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Guys, I'm wondering if you guys could help me with this issue I have in our network. I present the topology attached. We are trying to deploy a Cisco Unified Wireless Architecture, but in our architecture: 1.- User VLANs use the following pah: ...

As per this document, https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-documents/how-to-universal-wireless-controller-wlc-configuration-for-ise/ta-p/3631013    wlan aaa-override enable is mentioned as mandatory.   Can anyone mention the use of it & help with ...

Hello!I want use two channel 5 GGz with AP3802.I have to connect two AIR-CAB002-DART-R or one AIR-CAB002-DART-R and 8 AIR-CAB005LL-R-N on integrated RTNC?

mike76 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Cisco Controller) >*TransferTask: Oct 09 04:38:22.364: Memory overcommit policy changed from 0 to 1 *TransferTask: Oct 09 04:38:22.364: RESULT_STRING: TFTP Webauth cert transfer starting. *TransferTask: Oct 09 04:38:22.364: RESULT_CODE:1 *TransferTa...

I am trying to select WPA/WPA2 as the security mode for the 8821 WLan settings. However, when I go to the phone the choices I get are only WEP, PSK, EAP-FAST, EAP-TLS, PEAP-GTC, and PEAP-MSCHAPv2. I updated to the latest firmware and I also looked th...

bryant036 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks,   I have a problem with an AP that is not joining to the WLC. It said problems with the country code but the ap is UX mode.   AP Model: AIR-AP3702I-UXK9   WLC Configured country Codes: VE (Where i am now)   Attached: AP: Boot ap process. Sh...

rponte by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After 2 days straight of research and troubleshooting I have reached a point where I am completely stumped and need assistance.   I have a Catalyst 3850 switch running Denali 16.3.6. It is running as the MC and has 2 Aironet 2802E APs connected to ac...

cfc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In PI 2.2, I would go to Network devices -> Wireless Controllers -> Check the box next to a particular controller -> Click 'Configure' drop down box -> select 'Refresh Config from Controller'.   I have not found the same thing in PI 3.1.  Does it exi...

bm_5789 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, In cisco 2504 we created a guest network and authentication is web Auth. But it is not working on chrome. All other browser its working . IN chrome its showing an error. Please see the attached screen short. Product details below. Software Versi...

sujith by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card