Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Cisco Meraki 33 Design

Hi, We have to propose a wireless solution for a customer. He is interested in Meraki 33 AP. So, He has a warehouse that the height is about 10m. So, is the Meraki 33 signal strength will reach to ground ( length 10m - from roof to groud)? Thanks,...

Resolved! Request for assistance

Hi, Please assist, we have procured access points model no: AIR-CAP2602I-E-K9 to replace AIR-LAP1252AG-E-K9, when we connect the new ones they seem to be not working. What needs to be done, because we thought they are just plug and play. Your assis...

Flex+Bridge Mode With VWLC

Dear SirsI have some problem with VWLC(8.1.111.0) configuration in Flex+Bridge Mode by two LAP1262N  APs  and I have not found any proper configuration guide. There is a stable connection between Root And Mesh APs. On root side there is no problem an...

Cisco WLC 5508 Redundancy - 802.11k

I have two Cisco WLC 5508 and they are working with redundancy on SSO mode. So can i use 802.11k feature on these controller. Because on documents,it is written on 802.11k title "do not use this feature with multiple controller". Does Redundancy SSO ...

Cisco 1832 AP unable to find the controller

Hello all, im new to cisco... after configuring the controller from the mobility express i was trying to connect the second ap. after some time the led light is blinking green and on the Gui the AP does not get any ip address suggestions anyone? Than...

Trustsec with WLC

Hi ,  I have customer with 5 wireless controllers in 5 locations , there is ACLs on all the controllers and whenever need to do a change it should be done on all the controllers , is there a way to implement trustsec with STG to have all the ACLs cen...

Can't connect to 4400 WLC Gui

I have a Cisco 4400 wlc that I have been trying to configure but haven be able to access the gui. I have the left the service port with the default ip after I configured it initially configured it through the gui. After wards trying to access the gui...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers
Unanswered Topics