Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,   I have around 100 AP groups as its for multi-sites, i am getting a new controller and migrating the configuration.   I tried to take the backup and restore it, the configuration is there with all the AP groups and other details.   But in the AP...

Hi, I installed a new 2504 WLC and new 3802i APs, however the APs are not fully functional. They keep cycling the LED RED/GREEN/BLUE which I don't even see in the troubleshooting guide. WLC running 8.3.102.0, APs connect, take a license, but none of ...

Resolved! AP's

Hi I'm working with a client who looking to install the lowest-cost Cisco AP's on each of his 7 locations. The goal is to provide WI-FI for his customers and obtain their email addresses before they connect. What would be the best model to use? These...

Hello, I want to deploy 10 - 15 APs in 5 branches and want to have controller in each branch as well as centralized controller in the HQ. This is because the count of APs in each branch may reach 30 APs and expected to go up to 10 branches. I want to...

SSID is not working with win10 or mac OS but it works just fine in Android and IOS. I have enabled 802.11kvr. As soon as I enable PSK then it fine. WLC code is 8.3.140 and APs are AIR-CAP2702I-E-K9.  Let me know if you need more info. 

Hello,  Ap 1832i is joining wireless controller 2504 normally. But not broadcasting ssid!!! APs operational status REG Antenna İnternal WLC AIR-CT2504 Software version 8.1.102.0 Management interface vlan 10 - status enabled - broadcast SSID enabled s...

Hi about ten people in the conference room using the AP1130, which is about 20 or 30 feets away from the users. Some user get the speed at 8Mbps sometime. and user feel the speed is slow. Not sure if this is wireless issue. Any one can give some sugg...

wfqk by Level 5
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card